Chapter 2

** edited by boyxboyneverland**

"Romeo!"I shout loud enough for the adults in the diner to give me a dirty look. Smiling at them I turn and give him a big fat wet kiss on his cheek, which I know he hates.

"Ugh, He says playfully shoving me before reaching for a napkin "ew Amore", that is seriously nasty!" I laugh as he wipes his now glistening cheek with a disgusted look.

"Aw big brother I missed you! Its been so long, like a whole month!" I whine with a pout on my face.

"Amore." He says with his almost serious voice.

"Yes Romeo?"

"What in the name of Godzilla do you have on?"He asks and I smirk, looking down at my exposed stomach and cleavage.

"Clothes, duh!" I say tapping his forehead with my hand.

"Those aren't clothes, that's what strippers wear."He mutters quietly so only I can hear him.

"This is not what strippers wear! You're just being over dramatic." I exclaim in an opposite volume which draws attention.

I laugh again as a lady covers her kids ears"Whats so wrong with the word stripper?" I ask Romeo who scowls at me.

"You should just hush your face."

"You're only twenty-one stop acting like a sour old man!" I say before calling a waitress over and ordering a hot milkshake. She stops to oogle at my brother, who I must admit is gorgeous, though he doesn't realize it.I snap my fingers in front of her face impatiently, I'm a paying customer and I'd like my milkshake.

"I'm sorry could you repeat that?" She asks putting her pen to the little notepad. Smiling venomously I cock my head to the side.

"I'd like two hot milkshakes and for you to get your own man." I say in a sickly sweet tone, making her blush crimson and give me a weird look.

"Milkshakes can't be hot."She stammers and I laugh like a hyena before picking up my phone, which has been signaling for the last few minutes that I need to get back to school soon or I'll be late for class. Handing her a twenty and she walks to get my change.

"Sorry brother, I gotta go or I'll be late for my next class."I say sliding out of the booth with a grimace. I don't want to go to school but I have to.

"I'll see you at home later."He says giving me a hug before nudging me towards the door.I add a little twist to my walk just to agitate him. Singing along to the "Burlesque"soundtrack I pull into the school parking lot. Running up the steps I'm nearly into the door when I get bum rushed by the sexy twins.

I feel both of my feet go out from under me and I start falling forward. I shut my eyes hoping I don't break my neck on the stairs when I land. Strong arms catch me before I've fallen very far and I open my eyes. I open my eyes and see a guy I've never met or noticed before, I don't know how because he looks like the twins but better. Which is saying allot because their sexy!

I forgot to breath, he is just that fine. His mouth is moving and words are coming out but I can't hear a thing. He looks amazing and I swear I would have started drooling if he hadn't started to laughed loud and smooth. Jumping gracefully from his arms I smile a little though on the inside I'm extremely shaken, more so than I care to admit.

Closing my eyes slowly, letting my lashes tease my cheeks. Opening my eyes I let my mask of utter confidence slide over my entire body. Ready to talk to this beautiful boy I tilt my lips up in a smile full of seduction.

"Thanks, I don't usually fall over boys." I say teasingly, licking my lips to see what effect it has, most boys would go over the edge but a few were harder to crack.

"It's ok, I'm use to it." He says giving me and odd half-smile, he's going to be a challenge.

"With your pretty boy face I bet you are." I smirk while lightly tapping my hand to his cheek before walking away. Making sure to sway my hips deliberately I feel their stares on my back as I go inside. The shrill sound of the bell goes off as I slide into my seat. This is going to be one fun game.