The School Slut !

*** EDITED BY boyxboyneverland***

It's a known fact that I am the school slut. I've slept with half the football, basketball, lacrosse, and checkers team. Just in-case you're wondering the nerds on the checkers team were some of my bests, they were packing it, if you know what I mean. Looking back I see that everything started my freshman year.

*Three and a half years ago.*

"What a nerd."Said Lauren and her goonetts sneering. They had me cornered against the back wall of the school, my books were still on the ground where they threw them. I was the easiest to pick on because I was the smallest person in school and they knew I wouldn't say anything. Sadly I was a nerd back then. At fifteen I was barely four feet five with no curves at all.

I was constantly mistaken for a twelve year old which sent me home in tears often. My mother trying to console me had only made it worse, I snapped at her whenever she tried. What did she know? She got her curves early and was always popular. Some days I would run to my room, locking the door behind me, and strip naked in front of a mirror and whisper to it. "Why am I so ugly?" I had long springy curls falling like a curtain to my waist, wide hazel eyes that had an innocent twinkle, a pale pink cupid bow mouth, button nose, and California sun-kissed skin. I had all that but not one damn curve. No chest, no ass, no hips, no nothing. I had the body of a child, though I had seen children with more curves than me

They had bloomed early like my mom had. Sighing I'd put my clothes back on, turn on a "Foster The People" album and cry myself to sleep. Doing this became my daily routine, I would fall asleep miserable with myself and wake up the same way. It continued until the summer I turned seventeen, the summer I finally gained my beauty. I grew a little taller, finally reaching five foot. I gained C-cup cleavage, my ass was firm and noticeable, my hair and eyes became brighter,my curls seemed more springy. My waist narrowed down, my lips grew full and lush, finally fitting my round face. I was now what I always dreamn't to be, I was beautiful. That summer I gave my virginity to the schools most popular senior, I had loved the control I felt over him. So I did most of the football team, loving every minute of it.

I wasn't the girl everyone picked on anymore, now I was the girl everyone envied. Suddenly every girl wanted to be my bestfriend or friend but I denied and ignored them. I refused to befriend them, I refused to turn mean like they were. I had no friends, only a few acquittance's who knew their place. Eventually I knocked Lauren off her throne and took over. Boys lusted after me, females hated me. It was all fair, yes I got whispers and hateful glares, but I walked as though nothing could touch me. That is, until the new guy and his brother's showed up and everything toppled down.

*Present Day*

It's the first day of my Senior year, I'm already well known as a slut and wear the title proudly. To me being a slut and popular is better than being a nerd no one likes and everyone bullies. Getting out of bed and hopping into a cold shower I begin my process for the day. First a cold shower, hot showers never completely woke me up. All the shower crap like shampooing and body washing and I'm done.

Wrapping a towel around myself I bad into my room to find a suitable outfit. Grabbing a bright red, low-cut crop top that reads SEX_Y in gold letters I toss it onto my bed. Next gold tights with red pumps and a red lacy pantie and bra set to finish it off, after all you never know when someone will see you naked. Lotioning my body with a signature scent of honeysuckle and spritzing the outfit with the matching perfume I put it on. The entire things gives me three inches extra, making me average height. looking at the clock I know I have enough time to eat so I unplug my phone and go to the kitchen.

Glancing at my phone I see one hundred twenty-five messages waiting to be answered. Sitting at the table I see ten missed calls from possible hook-ups, five calls from acquaintances, and twenty from old hook-ups who wanted to get together again. Deleting all of them I see that I now have only a few minutes to eat. I finish my breakfast just as my phone alerts me its time to leave.

Grabbing my bright purse I lock the door behind me and get into my red hybrid hoccord and drive to school. I park my car near the back and get out, looking at my school. As soon as I reached the double doors of the public high-school everyone stopped to stare. They do this everyday, doesn't it get old? Oh well, I guess I am a great sight for people to look at, people always tell me I'm pretty but they didn't back then. I send everyone a dazzling smile to everybody, I'm not going to be the clich'e mean bitch , I don't wish what happened to me on anyone else.

Walking into the building I go to my locker to pick up my necessary books, when I get there the most gorgeous guy I've ever seen and trust me when I say I seen alot. I watch him intently and notice the exact same guy across from him.They must be twins, I always get the best workout whenever I sleep with twins. Spinning the code I act like I haven't noticed them, though I can feel their stares on my back. Pulling the books for first and second period I'm about to walk away when a deep and smooth voice slide's over to me.

"Hey."He says and I turn slowly so they can get the full effect of my body. "Hi." I say in a gentle and seductive voice making sure to flick my lips with my tongue.The bell rings cutting off their response's and I wave before walking away. They'll be seeing more of me, I can guarantee it.