In 27 Days

Hadley Jamison doesn't know what to think when she hears that her classmate, Archer Morales, committed suicide. She didn't exactly know him, but that doesn't stop her from feeling like there was something she could have done to help him.  

   So to Hadley's surprise, on the very night of Archer's funeral, she has a run in with Death himself and is offered the chance to go back in time to stop Archer from ending his life. The catch? She only has twenty-seven days to do it. And if Hadley doesn't succeed? Well, she doesn't want to think about that.

In 27 Days is sooooooo good! It grabs you by the collar and drags you into the story on the first page! (Not literally. That would be scary and a little creepy.) It ropes you into a world of Death, Havoc, and love. (Wondering why I capitalized Death and Havoc? Well you'll just have to read to find out.)  In 27 Days has some bad words, some violent and really sad parts. So I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who hasn't ever heard a bad word before, or they just don't do very well with violence or tears. Other than that, it's such an amazing book! I recommend it to... (Drumroll please.) EVERYONE!!!!! In particular, I think anyone who loves a darker romance will love this.