Disney Resort

______________________________________

Narrator- This Chapter is welcoming the characters into New Orleans! New characters are coming up! And India and Roc's realitionship being put to the test! And will Kayla Hope Young finally get her big happy family..or will it fall to the ground. Will Blake actually get to be in a family or not?

_______________________________________________________________

*In India's Hotel Room*

*Someone knocks on her door*

Ind- Come in!
Roc- Hey....*Looks her up and down* Damn...
Ind- Stop drooling and come on! I wanna go look at some sexy guys! *Walks out to the door*

Roc- Really? But you got a sexy guy right here! *Gestures to himself*
Ind- *Rolls her eyes* Yeah....okay sure
Roc- You know I'm right India..

Ind- No... but I know our kids are waiting for us.
Roc- This is all for Kayla

*Shopping*

Outfits-

Roc-distilleryimage8.s3.amazonaws.com... (Watch the video)
Ind- 2ddc302c307511e3831d22000ab68f (That's India)
Kay- d59b632c289211e3831222000a9e08 (Isn't Kayla cute?)
Lake- 3169419645_1_3_M2x4bMnt (Thats Blake) (Shoes- encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/image...)

_____________________

Kay-Mommy! Can we look in there?
Ind-Mhm come on

Roc's Pov

As we were walking to the store Kayla wanted to go to I was this cute ass girl.. And we eyed each other as we walked past each other! Ah Damn Roc,, You have India and you only need her..She's my main chick! Its not like I'll meet that girl again...so it's whatever!

Pov  Over

Kay-Daddy! You coming? *Holds out her hand*
Roc- Oh...um yeah * Looks at the girl and smiles at her then walks to Kayla and holds her hand*