Mommy?

_____________________

-At A Gas Station-
-Kayla and Roc are in the store place-

Lake- India?
Ind- Yes Sweetie?
Lake-What you said about....about me being your son.Did you.....did you really mean it?

Ind- *Smiles and kisses his forehead* Yes baby I sure did!
Lake- *Smiles* Does that mean I can call you mommy and stuff?
Ind- Yes Blake you can!

Lake- Okay!

*Roc and Kayla comes out*

Ind- Um...Roc could I talk to you?
Roc- Sure

-They Walk To A Corner-

Ind- Um....Blake asked me if he could call me mommy *Puts her hand in her front pockets*
Roc- *Folds his hand across his chest* And what did you say?
Ind- I said yes!

Roc- India! Your gonna let him get too attached! And when we can't keep him.....what are we gonna do then!?!
Ind- So...it's we now? Well If I can't keep him I'll fight to! Because no kid should go thru what that little boy has been through and if I can help I sure as hell will! And I'll fight to keep him! And that's a promise!

Roc- *Sighs* I grew attach to Blake India and that made Kayla really upset! Now if you wanna adopt him I can't stop you and I'll still treat him as my son! But you have a daughter! Who is really really crazy! I mean she got jealous to the point where she ran away! *Realize what he said and his eyes grow big and he covers his mouth*