Chapter Four ~

Fourth chapter, woo :) Please tell me what you think of this one :))

(E4 OWNS ALL CHARACTERS EXCEPT ROSE AND A COUPLE OF OTHERS)

~ SaskiaRose xo

Rosetta Bernett

"So you're all special and I'm not. You can think that but I know I have a superpower... I just need to find out what it is." Nathan huffed and picked up some plastic under a tree.

I had decided to drop all bad thoughts I had against Nathan and get along with him. In the past few days the pair of us were getting in more and more trouble doing stupid pranks and everything, but we didn't care. Once you got past the fact he was a d*ck to everyone, you saw he was actually fun to be around.

I had my arm hooked through his and we tried to pick up an empty can with the same tongs together. We failed miserablly and I pushed him over. "Stop thinking about yourself. I don't have one either, for the millionth time."

"Maybe your just super retarded," said Alisha. Nathan turned to me, "maybe we both have spiderman abilities! We could be able to climb shit and shoot webs!"

I laughed, "you could be  Spiderman and I can be... I actually don't know."

"You could be She-Hulk!" I glared at him.

"As if that would happen. Why would you be able to climb stuff?" Curtis asked as if the idea was preposterous to him.

"I don't know, how is it you can turn back time, apparently. And weird kid over here can turn invisble?It's not like this situation is backed up by a sh*tload of knowledge."

Curtis kept silent knowing he was defeated. I don't think anyone could beat Nathan in a verbal fight.

We walked by an empty parking lot, picking up trash and putting them in humungous black rubbish bags. I came along a picked up something red with my tongs and held it closer to my face so I could get a better look. I wrinkled my nose in disgust and I realised  it was a tampon. "Gross," I whined. I put it in my rubbish bag when something caught my eye. "What is that?" I asked.

We all walked up to it cautiously. It was a fully naked man unconsious on the ground. Alisha got her tongs and pocked him in the ass. "Hey nude guy, you're naked."

He slowly woke up and turned his body, all his... things on display. "Oh my god!" I screeched and covered my eyes. I heard Simon's phone clicking as he took a picture. Why he would want a picture of that on his phone, I have no idea.

"You!" Nathan shouted. I uncovered my eyes to see Nathan pointing at the man accusingly. The man widened his eyes before getting up and sprinting off barefoot. "Hey!"

"Are you going to tell us who that was?" I asked Nathan while the others pissed themselves laughing.

"He's my mums- He lives with my mum." He staring after the man.

Alisha continued to laugh, "well your step-dad has got a massive c*ck!"

"Ugh, Jesus. And he's not my step-dad, alright." He replied admantly.

"Did you see that thing?" She nudged Kelly's shoulder, "that was like monster big. Your mum would hurt."

"LA-LA-LA-LA SHUT UP!"  Said Nathan with his fingers in his ears.

"Why was he naked?" I asked.

"He's obviously some kind of pervert," Alisha told me, "or he's gay."

"He could rapist, there's loads of them 'round here." Kelly said.

"Or he could be a werewolf," voiced Simon.