Dont You Play Silly Little Games With Me.

I walked back to my dorm in shame. Pure shame. How would anybody know about the little stunt i pulled with Oliver? nobody was here to see, I mean maybe the girl next door could have seen? but unless she can see through walls and wooden doors, she probably didn't. All these thoughs running through my mind, i didn't even notice Nicole breeze past me. Nicole, or how she liked to be called, Nicki, Is one of my closest friends. It's not like we're together all of the time, every single day, we don't see eachother for ages some times, but i know i can go to her for anything. I turn around just to see her long brown hair go around the corner. I ran down the corridor, placing my hand on the wall and spinning around the corner, shouting her name. She turns around to face me, Instantly looking at me in the eye, reading my emotions. She drops her book and runs down the corridor towards me, pulling me into her embrace and running her long fingers through my hair as i cry into her chest. She rubs my forehead and cups my face in her hands, giving me the 'Whats wrong' look. i Wipe my face, clearing my eyes from tears and taking a deep breath and clearing my throat.

"Oliver. He used me just for his and Melody's entertainment. He told me he loved me, just so i could kiss him and they could laugh at how stupid and gullible i am." I looked up at Nicole, My eyes glassy with the tears forming. I could see how angry she was, she always pulls this certain fae when shes angry, she swallowed hard, trying not to burst out in curse words and go and hit Oliver with a baseball bat, She looed at me, dead in the eye and said

" Don't Worry. Nicki knows now" And pulled me back into a hug. This time, resting her chin on top of my head and looking out into the halls, like she was planning something. I felt her tense, Then she grabbed my hand and looked at me, giving me a nob, i shakily wipes my eyes again and nodded. We feld down the hllways, not caring about the other people and she didn't stop to pick up her books, we just ran. I didn't know where we were going but she was deffiantly on a misson. We eventually got to floor 3, room 386. I know this room. This is Oliver's room. I looked at Nicole, knowing what she was going to do, but there was nothing that was going to stop her. She banged on the door with her fist and the same look on her face from earlier, after nobdy answered she banged again, and again, until Oliver finally opened the door. She barged past him, pushing him to the side and walking into the room.

" What the actual Hell oliver? why would you ever do that? i thought you were higher than this, but no, you're just as pathetic as Melody and the rest. Worthless and a freaking man whore. " she screamed at him, Banging her way around his room, Oliver himself didn't know what was happeening, neither did i, he looked like he had just woekn up and put his hands to his eyes, as if he was making sure it was real. " Well, aren't you going to answer me? or are so freaking stupid you can't even speak? I'm waiting, don't make me wait, im already pissed off enough, don't make me come over there and slap yo-" Just as she said that Oliver walked up to Nicole and grabbed her chin with his hand, a look of pure hatred came into his eyes, a look i'd never seen before on Oliver, never seen it before on anybody.

" Listen, you slut. Don't you dare come into my dorm and start banging around like you own the place, How dare you confront me, I'm bigger than you, i could squash you like an ant. You're going to regret doing this Adams." As he finished his sentance Nicoles eyes locked on Oliver, they quickly glanced to me and back to Oliver, a smirk found its way to her face and before i knew it, Nicole had lock on Olivers arm with her teeth, biting his wrist to an inch of its life. He screamed out in pain, a scream so loud it would wake the dead. She let go and he was hunched over, grasping his now bleeding wrist. Nicole smirked, wiping her face

" Hey Oliver.. One more thing." Oliver looked up and the look from his eyes was gone, now replaced with Sorrow. Nicole smirked and lifted her hand, slapping him hard across the face, leaving a huge hand mark, even leaving a bent in his cheek where her rings are. He feel to his knees on the floor. I was backed up against the wall, not daring to go inside. Nicole strolled out, looking quite pleased with herself. Before we left we hard a strang noise coming from Olivers room, that was surely not Oliver. I peaked back in, seeing Oliver still on the floor. The nose was coming from a pit of blankets on his bed. Just then, Melodys head came up from his bed. she had been there, the whole time.