A fairytale wedding gone wrong

It was finally happening, after this night Emily would finally be married to the man of her dreams, the father of her future children. It was only yesterday that Emily had told daniel about the pregnancy, she actually wanted to wait and tell him on their honeymoon, but Daniel and Sara's affair made that impossible. She knew Daniel was going to leave her, so she decided to tell him about the pregnancy, yess it was a little selfish to use her unborn child to insure that Daniel would't leave, but didn't she deserve happiness after all those horible years in foster homes and later in juvie? Now Emily could give her child a happy life with two parents who loved each other, something Daniel also wanted after the childhood he had, because of the loveless marriage his parents had.

August 8

The moment Emily walked in with Nolan everybody stood up, Emily was so beautiful in her dress. 'we gathered here today to celebrate the love between two people, if anyone has a problem with this wedding speak now or forever hold your peace'. Obviously everybody was expecting Victoria to stand up, but she didn't. ' Emily, Daniel I heard you both had a speech prepared'. Daniel: 'Emily the moment I laid my eyes on you I fell in love with you, you are the only woman who has appreciated me for me, Daniel, not Daniel Grayson. you have made me happy since our beginning and I want to spend the rest of my life making you as happy as you have made me, now and forever I love you'. Emily: ' Before I met you I was a different person, because of my past I have felt unloved all the time. I didn't believe in love or a happy ending untill I met you, Daniel you have made everything in my life better, you are the prince I dreamt of marrying when I was a little girl and I want to spend the rest of my life with you and start a family with you'.'Daniel Edward Grayson do you take Emily Rebecca Thorne as your wife, do you promise to cherish her in sickness and in health, for richer or poor untill the day you die?' 'yess.' 'And Emily Rebbeca Thorne do you take Daniel Edward Grayson as your husband, do you promise to cherish him in sickness and in health for richer or poor untill the day you die? 'yess'. 'Then by the power invested in me by god and the state of New York I pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride.' 'ladies and gentlemen may I present to you mr and mrs Daniel Grayson.' Everybody clapped and were smiling for to the beautiful couple, except for Victoria, the only thing she saw was a wolf in sheeps clothes who was going to be the end of her son.

everybody was dancing and when it was time to cut the cake, Emily mentioned that she wasn't mad at Daniel for being with Sara, she understood what it felt like to want closure. Daniel promised that he would never hurt her or their child ever again and he would do everything to make them happy.

that evening they stepped on the Grayson family yacht to start the honeymoon, everything was going fine, everybody was happy and laughing. Emily decided to get some fresh air, little did she know that Victoria followed her outside. 'you know Emily the moment I met you I knew there was something about you and you have just proven that by tricking Daniel in this marriage through a fake pregnancy'.Emily couldn't believe what she heard, did Daniel tell his mother about her pregnancy ? 'Oh well what can I say, I took a peek from your checkbook, wasn't a fake pregnancy how you got Conrad to marry you in the first place ?' with that Victoria walked away knowing her son was on deck all this time and had heard everything. 'Why Why did you tell me that I was gonna be a father ? Why did you set me up ?' ' Daniel, you don't understa..' 'Shut up! I could've had Sara and you messed that up for what.. money and the Grayson name ?!' 'I'm sorry'. And with that last sentence the beautiful bride fell in the ocean. Daniel ran away and was on the other side of the yacht before anyone could know that he was there when his wife got shot. one of the crew members yelled man overboard and with that everybody was outside and was looking at the blood on deck. Emily seemed to have vanished, nobody seemed to have seen Victoria inside for a long time and together with the two gunshots they had heard earlier it wasn't too hard to figure out what had happened and who was to blame

A/N so first chapter, what do you guys think ? please leave a comment, I would love to know your thoughts.