Chapter 9: Pain

(All Rights Reserved)

It's like a horror movie. Where there's the girl running and she hides. The killer finds her and you know shes a goner. The whole time your hanging on the edge of your seat waiting for the kill and still jumping when she gets captured.

It was like that for me. Waiting, hanging on the edge of my seat and still fighting even when I knew that it was pointless.

I can still feel everything. I can see it.

From the moment Daniel pulled me back to the moment it ended.

Everything is fresh in my mind. 

Everything...

The immense pain.

My cries that I know the pack could hear.

Since they weren't very good at keeping their thoughts to themselves.

And the constant “I’m sorry” from Kayla which were just as constant as Daniel’s shoving.

I may have been in pain but I fought back with all I had, and now that's the only form of comfort I have.

My parents.

They did nothing.

The daddy's little girl and mommy's baby girl not once heard anything from her parents, no one stopped it and no one said anything.

Nothing from anyone.

Not even Nick...For so long he was my best friend and even though I had kicked him out, he was the only one who had come to see me so I guess I kinda expected him to do something.

The worst part of all.

I have a baby in me.

I can’t feel bad for not wanting it, me the person who always loved children always wanted a house full of them doesn’t want the baby growing in me.

Can you blame me? It wasn't meant to be like that, I thought that even if i got impregnated by Matt I would at least have a baby to look forward to, a baby to love and care for.

But they took that away from me to.

And i'm mad.

Because now not only do I not have no pack, I have a baby that I don't want.

I can't for the life of me understand why things are happening the way they are, but Matt's warning has opened my eyes. There is something being hidden from me and it's affecting me to much for me to still be blind to it.

I'll find out why.

I'll learn the secrets.

Their's been to much taken and to much pain given.

It's time that I gave some of it back.

.....................................................................................................................................................................................

Laina is going to kick some but!

Peace, Love and Rubber ducks!

Fan,Vote and Comment!