Special Chapter Kyles POV

I held Kyia in my arms but she only shook more. What else was there for me to do? I felt angry at her mon but I calmed myself down because I didn't want her to know my secret. My secret if being an alpha. That's why we were at this house to begin with. My dad is the farmer and he hired me just to make it look like I was working. When actually I was taking care if pack problems. They needed their Luna but right now the Luna needed her alpha. She was human and I was nervous about showing her to others. What if they rejected her? Would I have to leave my pack? It didn't matter if I had yo leave nine because I loved her and there was no denying it. She was mine and only mine. I watched as the shaking stopped and she fell back to sleep. I couldn't help but smile at her tiny figure. She almost seemed fragile in my arms. After I realized what she was going through I made up my mind to take her away. I don't want her hurt ever again. I made up my mind. Tomorrow I am showing her ti the pack. But tonight I need to explain what I am to her. "Kyia..honey," I mumbled in her ear. "I need you to wake up." Hey eyes fluttered open as I played with her hair. She was different. She was small..had hair that looked like it had never been cut. I could tell that she took good care of it from its softness. "H..hey Kyle how long was I out?" She asked with curiosity. "Just a few hours. Can I talk to you about something." She nodded and I sat up standing up with a stretch. "Meet me by the lake in twenty minutes okay? Wear something warm its cool out." She nodded once again and left to get changed. I walked out and down the path sitting by the lakeside. Time flew and before I knew it..there she was. The long sleeved dress that I had packed for her. She sat down beside me and I looked up to the sky. Here it goes..all or nothing. "Kyia I'm  not human I am a werewolf...an alpha to be exact. The reason I felt the need to want you and protect you was because you are my mate. The Luna of My pack. The Grey Skies Pack. Second largest in the world." I looked down at her to notice she was looking up at the sky. "I knew this would come..well I guess I have my secret to then. My real father was half a werewolf. My mom left him when he tried to explain it to her. She hates me because I'm his daughter. A hybrid. Half human and half werewolf." I looked at her when she finished speaking to find tears in her eyes. "So. .you can understand that you are my mate," I asked. She nodded and reached over for my hand. I gripped it in response."So are you okay with meeting my pack tomorrow?" I asked her hoping for a yes but I knee that there was a chance of a no. "Yes..I'm okay with it." I smiled "tomorrow it is then..now lets go get some sleep."