Section 2 Chapters 5-7

Chapter Five

I woke up to the feeling of the train coming to a stop. I jolted up forgetting that we were on a train and fell over in Kyle's lap. I looked up to see his expression only to find his smirking face. "You know if you keep looking like that your face will stick" I whispered not wanting the embarrassment to show. "Only you would say something like that Kyia," I smiled as I heard my name fall from his lips. "Anyway I guess we should be moving now..let's see what town are we in-" he paused when he saw a cop with a flyer boarding the train. I knew it was about our run away...so I grabbed his hand and threw him a long coat jacket and a hat. He slipped it on while I pulled my hood up leaning into him. "Excuse me but my wife ia sick and this is our stop may we get off the train now so that we may be on our way," He spoke. Wow..wife. He sure had a wonderful sense of humor. The cop slid by and let us exit the train car. When j stepped out Kyle grabbed my hand and we walked off quickly not wanting to seem obvious that we were trying to get the hell out of here. I pulled my hoodie down and we talked out of the train station and made our way up the street.

Chapter Six

We found an apartment off the edge if town near a farm. The farmer needed a farm hand and Kyle seemed up for the job. I asked the farmer if he needed a maid or anything and he said no so I decoded I would fix up the apartment the best I could. It seemed to cross Ny mind thar I had only ran away with a just met..but it seemed like I've known him forever. When I saw Kyle he said he remembered me like he used to know me but I pulled the thought from my mind and began to clean again . About sunset Kyle came back to the apartment. "Hey Kyia...the farmer let me use a wagon he gave us some materials that we night need. I may have told him we were newly weds out of high school. I looked at him with a raised er brow but burst into laughter. I walked out of the house and picked up the towels and blankets I saw. Bringing them in I set them down quickly. Begging back to the wagon I saw a cot type of he'd and picked it up when all of sudden it felt light. "Hey Kyia I git this one..why doubt you go and peel some potatoes that are in the house while I set this up?" I nodded and began to the apartment and peeled potatoes. Making potato soup I decided to take a quick shower. Letting the water drip down my back I felt relaxed. I turned off the water and came out. Slipping on a shirt of Kyle's I couldn't help but look at my face in the mirror. A bruise under my eye. A scratch on my cheek  that stretched to my ear. My wrists hurt and so did my thighs. That man had hurt me and my mother let him. She is as shameful as he was. "Hey..Kyia are you-" he stopped mid sentence when he saw a tear stream down my cheek followed my another. He embraced me and all I could feel was his warmth.  "Kyle I'm sleepy can we just go to bed." I murmured using the best sleeping voice I had. "Yes bo problem Hun," I liked it when he called me Hun. I lay down in the cot and scooted to the other side rolling away to face away from him. "Goodnight my run away buddy" I giggled when he said it. "goodnight Kyle."

Chapter seven

*flashback*

I hurt. Everything hurt. Hoe long is he going to keep going? God i wish he would pullout already. "This is getting you ready for life my dear.. " my mom said with a smile on her lips. I felt cold chains on my arms as a stick was thrown at my face."

*flash back over*

I woke up screaming and crashing. when I heard a soft voice beside me. "Kyia calm down..its okay love I have you." I instantly calmed down when I heard his voice solid and clear. His arms were wrapped tightly around my waist. I shook ans shivered but finally calmed down only to fa back asleep.