Characters

Ok Taecyeon as Patrick Lorens Laxamana “The Playboy / Stunning Dude " : The playboy twin of Vina. For him, love is just one game. but all that will change because of a woman he didn't think that she can changed its outlook on love, but you won't believe he's that smart cause the way he moves he looks like a bad boy.

Im Yoona as Charrie Abigail Alison Kim "The Independent Smart Girl" : Studies is more important to her. She's rich too. She wanted to find who would be her new true friends in her new school. Alison is beautiful, intelligent and kind. But when it comes to a young man she shows her rugged characteristics.

Lee Minho as Migs Jairus Garcia “The Dashing Dude” : Blessed with wealth. His really smart. He is currently managing a business. He admitted he was a playboy. He always get what he wants. He does not take life seriously because he would become insane if he does. Had a gang named "The Dark Prince" which is his the leader. His going to Philippines to get Alison back.

Horvejkul Nichkhun as Kurt Paolo Lin "The Heartthrob" : Because of his attractive looks, being so nice and gentleman, many girls have a crush on him but he never had a girlfriend since birth not because he's gay but because she's inlove with a girl he never thought that the girl have the same feeling for him.

Kwon Yuri as Alyssa Virginia "The Spoiled Princess" : A very rich girl .She's the most popular person in her campus and she loves fashion. Vina is beautiful, kind and mature. Vina will fall inlove with Kurt not intentionally, but she don't want to admit it because she thinks it could only hurt her.

Kim Jaekyung as Samantha Ford *Attention Seeker* : She's an attention seeker said by many people. One of Vina's so called best friends she wants to be more popular than Vina so she decided to be friends with Vina. She will do everything to become more popular than vina, Even if she destroy the image of others just to beat Vina, That's because of their childhood friend.

Kim Junsu as Kenric Dylan San Agustin "The Music Lover" : He super loves music. He plays guitar, and he always play every event of their campus. Angellie's boyfriend, he always support his girlfriend in everything she do.

Seohyun as Angellie Anthea Li *Miss President* : One of Alison's true friend. She would do everything to protect Alison to her so-called friends. Kenric's girlfriend she's serious on their relationship. By the way she hates Sam, but eventually they will be friends. Angellie is a true good model to her fellow students.

Lee Junho as Gerald Syed Lacsa “The Funny Dude” : He always make everyone laugh .He's the only boy best friend of Krista and he secretly have a crush on Alison. But suddenly, he will fall inlove with Mar Jean.

Hyohyeon as Mar Jean Sam *Beauty Queen" : The beauty queen of the campus that's why she's popular. She's joining every pageant of their school. She's really smart too and gonna be Alison's fan, She want's to be like Alison and Vina, beacause of their attitude.

Lee Sungmin as Kevin Brendan Go “The Courageous Prince” : Blessed with wealth. His really smart. His very quiet. One of the top ten students without regard to his classmates. Alison's bestbud. He will followed Alison, because Alison is too important to him.

Lee Sunny as Errika Jeanne Elbo “The Dashing Chick” : She is the most enthusiastic students. She was one of the most close friend of Vina. One-liner to suddenly wake up in boring conversations. She's smart and really nice. She's always there when you need a friend.

Leeteuk as Jan Cedric Sang “The Gentle Boy-Next—Door” : A typical boy-next-door. A popular varsity player at his school, leading to an aggressive and rebellious attitude, one which he has started to change upon meeting the one who he will love. Arman's close friend.

Kim Taeyeon as Pebbles Fatricia Thompson “The Shopaholic Chick” : She hails from an old rich family who owns a shipping line. Even though she is one of the most shapolic student in her campus, she still maintaining her good grades. One of the top ten student on their year level. One of Vina's bestfriend.

Kim Hyun Joong as Calvin Yuriko Kim “The Strict One” : Like Migs, his blessed with wealth. His really smart too. One of Alison's cousin. His taking life too serious. His still loyal to his ex-girlfriend. A quiet man, strict when it comes to Alison. His one of the member of Migs' gang.

Jung Jessica as Ellicia Nikka Gonzales “The Stunning Fashionista” : A popular girl at school, A typical girl-next-door. Always getting what she wanted, but not people. Straight 'A' student but well rounded and not geeks. Alison's bestfriend, She followed Alison in the Philippines because she didn't want to be away from her bestfriend.

Hwang Chansung as James Gabriel Smith “The Boy-Next—Door” : He has a luxurious life. A self-confessed former playboy. A happy go luck young man. He is profiled as frequent prankster who does not take life seriously because he would become insane if he does, but he his comedian.

Choi Sooyoung as Karen Nicolei Jung “The Cheerful Princess” : Because of her charming personality. She is considered one the friendliest. Having lived a pampered life, she is used to being served. Several things she tried in a quest to find herself. One of Alison's bestfriend, she followed Alison as well.

Jang Wooyoung as Joshua Ellory Caleb “The Geek” : The next president of the Philippines said by his classmates. He just always reading books. Learning is more important to him than anything. But he will fall for someone not intentionally. Who would it be?

Hwang Tiffany as Angelica Gina Garcia “The Charming Angel” : Blessed with wealth and beauty and raised in a conservative family, She is very fashionable and so much sociable, as she does have many friends. Her voice is usually loud, Even when she doesn’t fight. One of Alison's bestfriend. She followed Alison as well.

Jo Kwon as Mark Joseph “Mhajii” Pelaez “The Athletic Muse” : She has a luxurious life. She always getting what she wanted. She fond criticize the pronunciation of other people. She part of their volleyball team, making it to the National Volleyball League. She's one of Alison's bestfriend too, And she followed Ellicia, Karen, Gina & Alison's as well.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Vote. Comment. :DD Thanks! :)

- KhimKhimFssho. <3