Prologue

Tuesday night at a Mexican restaurant
|Ross's POV|

As Ieave from an exhausting day of work I get inside my black BMW and head to a mexican restaurant. As I arrive I turn off my car and get out and head towards the restaurant. I open the tall brown wooden doors making me look around the crowded place until I see a tall brunette waving his hand signing me to come over to the table.

"Hey guys." I say to my friends, Josh, Dave and Noah and their girls, Charlotte, Isabella and Corina as I receive a brief hello. "Lad, where's ya little mate?" My Aussie friend, Dave says looking around as I take a seat. "Katie, told me that she'll come later." I say as I grab the menu and look at something to eat while visting.

Soon the waiter comes and ask us for a drink. Josh, Dave, Calum and I ask for beer as Charlotte and Celesta get red wine and Isabella gets white wine. As Dave asks for appetizers I get Katie a Margarita. The waiter leaves as we enjoy the night, but I still wonder where the hell Katie is.

The girls start to talk about whatever the crap they talk about as we talk about work and watch the football game. Soon Jacob brings up Katie into the conversation as I tell him what has been going on, but sometimes deep down I know for a fact that the girl that I call my girlfriend is not the one I fell for hard the past couple of years ago.

As Josh and I talk about work Celesta asks if I can call Katie to see where she is. I nod and grab my phone out my leather jacket and excuse myself from the table.

I look for Katie's name in my contacts until I finally find her, but all I get is a voice mail. I call again but no answer. I tell the guys and girls that I will be back, because I'm gonna go and check for Katie.

I leave the restaurant and get into my car and drive to Katie's house. I see a couple of lights on from the inside of the house. I go to the front door and ring the door bell, but no answer, I wait until I finally had enough patience and unlock the door, with a key that Katie gave me.

And right when I entered the house I didn't know that it would change my life from that day forward.

•••••

How did you like the prologue? Short I know, but we're just getting started ladies and gentlemen. I will be posting every other Thursday. And thank you @thecutecode for the supportive comment. Really made my day! And I thank you for being supportive ALL of y'all!

I hope y'all have a most magnificent day!!! I love ya! ❤️💛

~ Goldie🦄