Chapter 4: Graduation...

AHHHHHHHH!!! Ok so im like really sorry and I know you all like want to kill me for not updating, but don't. Why you ask? WHy not kill her for leaving me in suspence? Well because you love me and my story. Well with out further ado her is chapter 4.

________________________________________________________________________________

 "No." I said as i turned around and walked out of the room dragging Fallon with me. We got to the game room and just sat there. I looked over at my cousin and wondered why i couldn't be like her. Why my dad spent so much time with her. "he loves you you know that right?" "Yeah I know. I just don't understand why he is never around. I mean at Graduation he seemed to care, then went right back to not caring."  Fallon looked at me and started laughing "well can you blame him. Your speach had us all crying." I laughted then tought back to a few weeks ago.

*Flashback*

"The day is finally hear.We are graduating." Carter yelled. "Bro shut up." i said. I started getting in my  position to stand in line. The graduation march started as my graduating class made its way onto the field. I took a seat next to my brother and waited for our principle, Mrs.Fowler, to start her speech. "Well Class of 2012 you made it. You are done. And I couldn't be prouder. Well with out me talking any farther, here is your valedictorian. Carly Jonas." I got up from my seat and walked to the stage. My whole family and the student body start going wild. I walked up to the mic and tapped on it. "Well hello family, friends, and most importantly the graduates. Well we did it, we'ra done. I never thought this day would come. When i walked down the halls of Malibu High i was excited, yet scared. I soon became comfortable and got to know you all. We may have had our up's and down's through the years, but we never let that stand in our way. I have three important people i need to thank for my success for where i am today. First is my twin brother carter, You have been there for me no matter what. You were at almost all my soccer games, you never let me down. And yes we may have fought, but what brother and sister don't. I couldn't have asked for a better twin. Second, are my parents. Mom you never said i couldn't do anything. You told me i could do whatever i wanted. Thank You for never losing faith in me. And dad, you gave me the courage to do what i wanted. You gave me my love for music and you had the time to teach me. Now for two people who have been my best friends sense diapers. Not only are we best friends but we are also cousin's. Megan and Fallon you two have been my rock's for years and i couldn't have asked for a better family. And i couldn't be happier to be going off to college with the pair of you. we have some adventures coming our way." I took a deep breath then started again. "Well i guess i won't finish this with out tears. To my wonderful class you all are amazing people who will do amazing things. So graduates. Lets close this chapter in our lives, but not the whole book. Just flip the page." I walked over to my set looked at my brother to see tears in his eyes. "I love you sis." "I know." he elbowed me making me look up at our family. Fallon and Megan were crying their eyes out, while mom balled into dads shoulder. As for dad he had a steady stream of tears cascading down his cheeks. Then we got our diplomas and threw our caps in our air.

*Flashback*

I looked over at Fallon as we both started laughing. "Well im going to go to bed. Long day." I said as i walked off to bed.

* Will i ever get my dad to care.*

____________________________________________________________________________________

I Hope you liked it i cried as i wrote this chapter. Why you ask? My senior year is coming to an end. I was crying like a baby. Well i might write another chapter tonight, but the odds are not in my favor.