Joe Jonas Daughter

The car turned onto the dirt drive of the middle Jonas’ house. My father looked pissed; he kept glaring at my twin brother in the rear-view mirror. When the car was almost at a full stop I ripped open the passenger side door, and ran toward my Malibu home. Dad was yelling about how I could have killed myself, as I ran past my mom and up the stairs to my attic room.

                My family loved making fun of the fact that out of the 20 rooms we had I loved the attic. It was the top of the house, and it seemed I could disappear up here and be left alone. So when my parents were renovating it into my room I got to input my ideas.

                I threw my sand soccer stuff on the floor, and got on Skype. I called my cousin Megan.  “Hey, Megger’s.” I said. She looked at me like I was nuts. “What??? My team gave me sugar after we won the tournament.” I told her. “Probably a bad idea on their part. Well my day was fun. Went to the mall with Fallon, some idiots stole her insulin. The spent two hours at L.A. General Hospital with dad and Uncle Kevin. She is home now, everything back to normal.”  I went off about no one calling me; she then reminded me that I was at my tournament. “Okay, I’m on my way to get you then we are going to Fallon’s.” “Okay.”

                Carter, mom, and dad were sitting at the kitchen table when I slid down the banister. I looked at Carter and told him it was time to go. “Oh I don’t think so.” Dad said as we were almost out the door. “Well to bad Fallon was in the hospital today and we are going to see here. Later, dad.”  I was in the car and backing out of the drive as dad was screaming out the door “Carly Elisabeth Jonas get back here.”

                When I pulled into Uncle Nick’s drive Meg was already waiting for me. She jumped in the back when my jeep rolled to a stop. “Hey cousin’s how is life going. I didn’t say a word the whole way to Fallon’s, Carter and Meg just kept going on about school, life, and other things.

                “Hey Uncle Kevin, is Fallon home?” “Kitchen.”  Was the only reply I got as he walked off to his office. I kicked off my rainbow converse and slid into the kitchen in my tie dye socks. Fallon screamed ad dropped the root beer on the floor. “God. Why did you have to do that Kristen? Now my dad is going to be pissed and its all your fault.” “Sorry, not Kristen, but I am Carly.” I said with a laugh as Fallon whipped around an attacked me in a hug.