Mate

We stared at each other for a moment I heard my wolf but did he hear his?

"Did your wolf just speak?" He didn't answer as if he is still in shock at what just happened.

"Mason??" I said one more time this time his head snapped up at me and I can see it all over his face the car was quite, my parents and brothers had already left and we were just sitting there.

"Did you feel that" I asked still in shock

"Feel it?Annabe I heard it" his face was still

"Are you mad or upset??" I could tell by his face what he was feeling or thinking and it was making my heart race I loved mason more than anything.

"Of course I'm not .I've never been so happy don't you get it you're my mate" his smile was taking up most of his face he couldn't hold in his happiness I have a mate who wants me and loves me.

" I don't want to go to this family thing anymore"I said I wanted to just spend time with him and him alone.

" well I do I want to show everyone my new mate" he said with a smile and with that he started the car and followed the trail off the property.

The whole car ride was different then anyone we have ever taken I couldn't lie when I was with mason I was always happy but something felt like it was but right now everything just felt complete and right.

when we got to my family's ground they were already setting up I saw Gio,Kylie and Peter there normally if I had seen gio there I would get the feeling of sadness but this was different I was okay when me and mason got out the car he held my hand and I felt the sparks again part of me was relieved knowing that what I felt wasn't a mistake that he was really my mate.

"What took you guys so long" my dad asked, I didn't know what to say I wasn't ready to let them know yet.

"She had to pee" I was like mason could read my mind oh wait he's my mate now so I'm sure he can . Nobody else questioned it.

My dad began to BBQ the boys except mason were playing football sadly I was stuck at a table with Kylie and my mother.

"So me and gio are planning an Italy trip and I can't wait he said I packed way to much for a week trip"she laughed and my mother smiled weakly I wasn't in the mood I just wanted to be with my mate.

Mason looked over at me smiled and winked. I looked at him with a smile and rolled my eyes.
I felt bad that he was over there by himself but putting him and gio together with a contact sport wasn't a good idea.

I saw Byron go over there though they were talking and next thing I know he's getting up and going with him oh boy. I kept my eyes on them not noticing the conversation that my mom and Kylie were having

" so how long have you guys been together" I heard my mothers voice

"I'm sorry what?" I said

" I asked how long have you guys been together" she said again

"Oh I would say a few months now we actually haven't been keeping track" I said

" well that's nice sweetie but you really should be with your mate" she didn't even look at me when she said that she was looking at Kylie as if she knew already.

"I love him mom isn't that enough" I said back at her

"Honey that's not what the goddess wanted she made you a mate for a reason" she said

"Maybe she's just made not to have one" Kylie said with a smile on her face

"Maybe my life isn't anyone's business" I spat back at her

" is that what your going to tell yourself when your all alone" Kylie said

" I'm not going to end up like you Kylie don't worry" I raised my voice

"That's not what it's looking like" she smiled as if she won

"Well for your information Kylie I won't end up alone because Mason is my mate" I yelled. Everyone stopped what they were doing gio looked like he was ready to kill someone,my brothers were in complete shocked even my dad stopped grilling. Mason looked like he was ready to help me make a get away and Kylie finally had that smile drop.

Well so much for not wanting people to know that we are mates