Baby Shower extreme

OK NOW IT'S BACK TO KATNISS! ENJOY! JUST TO TELL YOU THIS WILL BE A LONG CHAPTER

After we enjoyed our Half burnt cookies Effie Protested "Oh my goodness! We should have a Baby shower!" Effie whips out her phone and dials "No really it's ok I-" I start to say "Hello! how are you my darling? That's great! I was wondering if you can gather up all the girls and invite some to a Baby shower?" She says inspecting her nails I hear the voice from the other end "I would love to!, Oh we need some presents too! who should I invite Effie?" A some what soothing tone calls cheerfully with the Capitol accent behind the phone. "The presents are a excellent choice! Leave the inviting to me! I have something Special!" She says motioning with her hands "Kisses! Goodbye!" Effie giggles and makes smooch sounds into the phone before pressing end call. "Oh we need to get you dressed and everything!" Effie exclaims "Better yet!.....LETS GO TO THE CAPITOL! ALL OF YOU!!!" She says grabbing My Hand and escorting me out of the room when we go out the door Effie exclaims "MAKE SURE TO PACK!"

On the Train ride there Effie Measures my feet, "Goodness what big feet you have!" She says removing my boots from my feet, "6/8 Maybe" She says cocking her head trying to picture the The shoe on my foot, "Maybe some light blue Pumps would work?" She says still picturing "Maybe I have some shoes you can borrow!" She says getting up from the chair and Walks out the door "Don't go anywhere Katniss!" She says Her heals clicking in a rhythmic motions.

Effie comes back with five pairs of shoes Red, Light Blue as she suggested, yellow, and Light pink shoes. "Lets try the Reds" Effie says giving me the Red pumps, I try to put them on my feet but They cut the circulation off of my feet, Next is the yellow ones, I try those on and when I do They are like flip flops on me, "Goodness Heavens No" She says With a Disgust on her face, Next we try the Light Blue ones, They slip on my feet perfectly and when I walk they stay firm on my feet with out them flopping about, "Perfect I love them they will go-" CRUNCH! The heels break under my feet making me collapse to the ground with a hard Thump! "Gracious Katniss! Are you okay?" She asks gasping "I'm fine" I moan getting up, Four down,......one to go.

"Well the last resort is the Pink ones I guess." She exclaims pushing the pink ones my way, I try them on cringing as if I'm prepared they will snap....But nothing happens they are just like the Blue ones except they did'nt break like these.

"Magnificent!" Effie says with delight "Now turn so I can get a good look at you!" She says cheerfully I rotate making sure she can get a good look at my shoes. "Hm, we need a new outfit...Maybe several" She says frowning, I look down at myself, I'm wearing a Orange sun dress, My belly makes myself look like a big lump, It's close to birth. "I should call your stylists!" She says wiping out her phone again dialing the number "Octavia! Flavius Vienna! Grab your make up kit and get ready to do a Special Make-over!" She says cheerfully in the phone "Meet me at my place!" She exclaims before pressing the End call button.

When we arrive at Effie's she unlocks her door, And lets only Me in, "Now you boys go do something useful!" She says, Shooing them "Crazy Woman" Haymitch mutters under his breath until she slams the door, She breathes in, Like shes sniffing a flower or something, "Now we need to find the right dress for you!" She says clasping her hands, suddenly there's a knock at the door and she gets excited "They're here!" She squeals flatting her dress out inhaling turning into a serious Effie she opens the door and greets "Why come In! Katniss is-" Effie starts "What do we do?" Haymitch says Drunkenly "For your information Katniss and I are relatively Busy! so If I were you I would buzz off and do something!" She snarls closing the door and spinning on her heal but just to stop and open the door again, "OTHER THAN DRINKING!" She Yells out the door, slamming it when she is done."Ugh the nerve of that man!" She pouts sitting on a couch as I stand, "Please sit my dear, It'll be a while! Falvius Said they were running around in District 1, So..It'll be a while until they arrive" She says sighing, "Okay" I say sitting down, "Whats it like?" Effie asks suddenly "Hm?" I say questionly "Being a mother" She gazes out the window of her room, a sad look in her eyes....almost anxious. "Uh, Hard I guess....But amazing" I say smiling thinking about it, but I return to reality, "I wish I was a mother" Effie sighs I was shocked...Effie Trinket wishes to be a mother some time??? Effie was always strict about things when it came to noise... But who would be the father??? Haymitch??? No, That's out of the question no way would that happen....or could it??.

OOOOOH THE SUSPENCE! I'LL HAVE TO UPDATE SOON HUH? ;)