Breaking the news

"How...How many months?" I swallow back the treating tears, My mother smiles, "Four months" She replies **PUT'S IN CRAZY MUSIC**  "OH MY LORD! OH MY LORD! KATNISS IS PREGNANT! AH!" Peeta says running around again, "P-peeta!" I say slapping a hand to my forehead, "SHE'S PREGNANT! PREGNANT!...." Peeta stops runing and his eye pupils dilate his eyes turn wide, "I'm....I'M GONNA BE A FATHER! OH MY LORD! OH MY LORD! AHHHH! I'M GONNA BE A FATHER!" He says running again,Suddenly there's a knock at the door, Gale opens it with a questioning look "Hey Mrs.Everdeen I-" He begins to say until Peeta runs up to him and starts to shake him,  "I'M GONNA BE A FATHER!!!!!!!" Peeta screams while shaking Gale, "Wh-What?" Gales gives me a questioning look, "I'M GONNA BE A FATHER!" Peeta screams again but runs around, "You mean....your...Pregnant?" Gale says gesturing to my tummy "I suppose, and If Peeta doesn't stop i'm going to-" "Ah! congrats! sweetheart!" A familar voice says in the door way, I turn to see Haymitch, He gives me a sudden drunk hug, "I knew you could do it!" He says hugging me His breath reeks of Alcohol, "HAYMITCH!!!!????" Peeta exclaims "WHEN IN THE WORLD DID YOU JUST COME FROM?" Peeta exclaims loudly, "Ah, my goodness Oh Congratulations my dear! Now we should go Maturity Shopping!" Effie suddenly chirps walking thorugh the door her face filled with excitement, "EFFIE???????" Peeta exclaims loudly again, "WHERE....WHERE ARE ALL OF YOU COMING FROM! I SWEAR IF I SEE ANOTHER PERSON COME OUT THAT DOOR I'M GONNA-" "Hey Peeta, so maybe I should give you a little tips" Haymitch says wrapping a arm around Peeta's neck, "I think you'll like that we should go now." He says staggering guiding Peeta out the door, when they are out of ear shot Gale utters "I..need to go get something to eat" he awkwardly moves out of the room leaving me with Effie, My mother and Aliza. "Well then, maybe I should Give you a few lessons as well" My mother chuckles, " No,no, No need for that, I'll teach her" Effie chimes, "No it's ok" My mother insists, "Hmph, I'll do it" Effie says irritated, "Excuse me I said I'll do it" "And I bet you've never given birth to a child before, I seem to have two" My mother declared. "Well for you information I-" Effie started to retort but Aliza blurts in "I'll Teach her!" "I'll teach her" Effie mocks, "What do you know about Pregnancy you happen to be a little girl," "I'm 11" Aliza says with a blank expression on her face, "C'mon follow me" Aliza Grabs my hand and guides me out limping.

"Now, I'm a doctor, and I've delivered a few children in my life nothing too hard or easy" She exclaims trying not to put too much pressure on her ankle limping to our destination, "Wow, really, How?" I question, "Oh it's fairly easy I don't want to explain it though it's kind gross, you know?" she says stopping and looking at me "Look, Being a Mother is a BIG responsibility and you have to know whats right from wrong" she says looking at me, I never really bothered to concentrate on her features but I an see them now, She has her hair like when Prim did, Two tails, but Aliza isn't Prim, she has brown hair, her eyes. Her eyes is what catches me off, They are very unusual, Her eyes is a azure green, they seem to have unsual flecks of dark gray like dark storm clouds. "Katniss?" Her voice asks I finally get brought back to the universe. "Yes?" I answer, she lets out a relieved breath, "I thought you were giving birth or something!" she said waving her hands "You know, anything unusual about you when you are pregnant, could be serous!" she says laughing afterwards, "Hey Katniss?" She asks suddenly all serious, "Yes Aliza?" I say beaming at her feeling a lot less serious, "I was you sisters Best Friend"

BE SURE TO TELL ME WATC'HA THINK! ^_^