Chapter 1 (episode 1)

"Captain you think I can take the day off today ? I'm so tired"

I rest my head on my arm looking at the captain serving some men his famous ale.

"Alright here you go! Thanks for waiting" he gives them a smile before turning to me, "don't you see how busy it is here I can't have you slacking off"

Taking a deep sigh I get up, the door opens and I can hear the men asking if there's room for one more.

I smile, "of course !"

Meliodas then pats the guys next to me, "hey you think you could move over a bit?"

"For such a little fella you're one hardworking waiter"

"Oh no, im not the waiter buddy, I'm the owner."

I see them give him a shocked look as he walks away then serving people some pie.

I snicker to myself seeing their faces turn blue as they spit out the pie getting ready to fight the Captain. I'm not surprised Meliodas never was one to cook, and I never was one to like it, even though I'm great. I go tend to the other customers bringing out their booze and cleaning around the bar when I can. Then the door swung open,

"I-I saw it! No kidding I saw it with my own two eyes ! I swear by all that's holy it was the wandering rust knight I saw out there !"

A man came in and sat down with what seems to be his friends, they all began to talk about the sins and of the wanted posters. Meliodas smiling as he cleaned out a cup asking about it.

I rolled my eyes and walked away. As I cleared out a few tables I could hear armor movements from outside the tavern,

"That smells an awful lot like rust to me" Hawk says, walking up behind you.

You all turn your gaze to the door as it opens, revealing someone covered in armor and a draggedy cloak around them. They raise their arms, "The. Seven. Deadly.. Sinss"

Everyone screams and runs out the tavern, screaming how the one of the deadly sins is here.

Pouting I think, Everyone always forgets me, I'm a sin too. There's eight.

By now Hawk is trembling behind the bar and Meliodas hops over and confronts the armored giant, "now who are you?"

Before any further conversation the giant falls back revealing a girl. Meliodas eyes widen and he picks her up carrying her upstairs, "hey y/n clean this up for me will you?"

"WHATT? YOU EXPECT ME TO DO THIS ALL BY MYSELF ARE YOU KIDDING ME MELIODAS GET BACK HERE!!" As I continue to yell all he does is walk up the stairs with the girl and Hawk close behind, leaving me alone.

I suck my teach and mumble under my breath.

I groan as I look around and start picking up the mess left by everyone that ran off, when I finally finish I go upstairs to shower.

"Damn this feels nice." As I let the water soak down my body I hear a loud blast. My ears then become those of a cat and perk up slightly twitching. I get out the shower and run towards the window, as I leap into the air my body rips apart turning into a raven. I fly closer to the sound and I see Meliodas fighting a holy knight protecting the white haired girl. I rest on the grass. They fight for awhile before I see Meliodas deliver the final blow. He turns to the girl, "Well Elizabeth, I guess this means you've found your first two sins doesn't it ? Oh and by the way there's actually eight, you'll see her in a bit, but listen as far as the six other go, I've got some business to discuss. So I've started looking for them myself, I've been using the tavern as a way to gather information. But if I had another pretty girl to pull in an even larger crowd, I'd bet we'd see a lot more info heading our way.."

Meliodas extended his arm, I stood and flew landing on his arms, "so how about it ? coming with us?" He looked at Elizabeth.

She smiled as a tear rolled down her eye, "Yes!" She exclaimed, nodding her head.

Meliodas pointed towards me, "This here is one of the other sins, Y/N the raven sin. Also a shapeshifter"
"So nice to meet you Y/N" Elizabeth smiled,
Meliodas grinned and I hopped off his shoulder flying in place next to him shifting back into my natural form. Elizabeth screamed.

Confused I looked down, "oh sorry, I didn't have time to change considering I rushed right here" I laughed as I rubbed the back of my head.

"And you didn't help?" Meliodas raised his eyebrow at me

"Well I did ask you for a break, if you weren't gonna give it to me at the bar might as well have been in the battle. Besides you're alive aren't you?"

"Don't give me that hurry and go put on some clothes" as he said that Hawks mom appeared falling down towards us,

"Perfect timing isn't it guys?" Hawk poked his head out, letting down rope for us to climb onto. Meliodas grabbed Elizabeth and held onto the rope on the side of Hawks mom as she began to walk ,

"Hey hawks mom ! way to go!"

"Wait I'm the one who brought her!!" Hawk yelled

"Alright then let's head out for the next town guys, c'mon Hawks mom up to you now !!!"

I turned back to a raven and flew up towards the tavern and back into my room. I looked out the window to see Meliodas and Elizabeth looking out to the horizon. I rolled my eyes and fell onto my bed.