Jason.....WHY?

Ally's POV

I was hanging out with Jerome, Mitch, Ashley, Adam, and Jason. We were at Team Crafted's house. "Who wants to play Minecraft?" i asked. "I do." Jerome said. "So do i." Ashley said. "Me too." Mitch said."Me three!" Adam yelled. " I want to, too." Jason said. "LEZZGO, THEN!" Ash screams. 

Ashley's POV

My favorite song came on the radio. (I made it up.)

You left me dying here...

Why did you do this to me? yeah.

Stay oh stay why won't you stay?

Please don't take my heart away.

i'm dying,

i'm dying,

Stay, why won't stay?

oh why?,

oh why?

please stay, please stay.

why won't you Stay..........?

You took my life.

you took my ways.

Why?

Stay.................

Jason's POV

WOW! Ashley sings amazing! I just heard her sing. She's better than Adam. "You sing amazing!" i say as i walk into the guest room Ash was playing Minecraft in. "Fudge, you were listening to me?" Ash ask. "Yes, it's amazing." i say. "Aw, i'm not that fippin amazing!" she says being all modest. "Listen, Ash, i l-" i get cut off. "Ash!" Ally screamed running in the room." "WHAT?" Ash screams back. "Adam past out in the middle of the Living Room!" Ally yells. "NO NONONONONO!, THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!" Ashley screams at the top of her lungs. "ADAM! NO!" Jerome yells. "I'm coming!" Ash yells. She runs into the living room. Her had fell down so she took her hair down. "Woah" i say all goo-goo eyeing Ashley. "What's up with you?" Mitch asked. "Ashley, is up with me." i say hypomotized by her beauty. "ADAM, PLEASE DON'T DIE ON ME!" Ashley screams tears running down her face her hugging Adam and mumbling. "Hospital, now!" i yell.

~TIME SKIP CAR RIDE CAUSE I CAN!~

"Hello, how may i help you?" the lady. "I need a room for Adam Dalburg, he passed out." Ashley explains. "Okay, right this way." she says. Wow.

Ashley's POV

I was freaking out so bad. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!" i yelled. i was breathing heavily. "It's okay, he'll be okay, he's a strong man." Jason cooed. I burst out crying and clenched his shirt and my head fell on his chest. "It's alright, Ash." Jason said.

Ashley's POV

"Is she okay?" A girl with blonde hair, purple ends and dark green eyes ask. "Oh, my name is Jessica by the way." Jessica said. "Hi, and she's fine she is just sad because our friend passed out." Jason said.  "I like your shirt, umm?" Jessica asked/tells me. "A-A-Ashley." i stuttered. "Ashley, i like your shirt." Jessica repeated. "Thanks." i anserwed. "Ashley Bank, Mr. Dalburg wants to talk to you." The Doctor says. "Really, he's alive?" i asked relived. "Yes." she said. "BAIII!" i scream at Jason and Jessica. "Bye." they say. "Ash?" Adam says. "Yes, it's me." i say. "Ashley, there is something i wanted to tell you ever since i saw you." he starts. "What is that?" i ask. "I love you, Do you want to be my girlfriend?" Adam ask. OMG! I HAVE TO SAY YES! "I would love to, YES YES YES YES YES!!!" i scream. "YAY!" he yells. 

????? POV

Ashley will be mine. I will have to take her. Try before anyone else does. Someone probally has her by now. This can't be! Adam has her. I just saw them kissing in my camrea. there kissing in the corner. Making out with my girlfriend in front of me is CRAZY! I'll get you Ashley! i will.

Adam's POV

I finally get to kiss her. I have been waiting for this my whole life. FINALLY IT FEELS SO RIGHT! "I love you" Ashley whispered. "I love you more beautiful." i say. She runs up to me and hugs me. "Aw, your cute." Ashley says. "Te fucking he." i say. She starts giggling her cute butt off. "Hey, what are checking me out for?" Ash says with an adorabale giggle. "You know, just your beauty." i say. she blushed. "Bed!" i say. "Huh?" she says. "Cuddle!" i say. "OHHHH!" she yells. I jump on then she jumps on. She cuddles into my chest and starts kissing me. We're at my house so no one knows. "I'm 19, you know that?" Ash asked. "Wait, you are graduted?" i ask her. "Well, no duh, silly." she says. Just what i wanted to hear. "I'll be right back, i have to go to the store, i'll be back, love you!" i say. "Okay, i love you too." Ash says. 

~TIME SKIP WHEN HE IS BACK!~

Ashley's POV

"I'm baaacck!" Adam says. "Heya!" i say. I kiss him. "Were did ya go?" i asked "Jewlery store." Adam says. "For what?" i ask. "For this." he says. Jerome, Mitch, Ally, Jason, Jessica, and some other people came in the room. "Ashley Bank, i have loved you ever since i saw you at Pax, your smile, your hair, your eyes, and you'r laugh." he starts. He opens the box with a ring in it. "Will you marry me?" Adam asked me. I started to cry. "Yes, of course, yes!!!! I love you, Adam!" i scream and started to kiss him. i wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I was happy until, we heard a knock on the door. Then, BAM! i was knocked out on the floor. i think. my head is throbbing. I'm dizzy. I opened my eyes. I was still on the Living Room floor. I saw a note. 

Dear Ashley,

I took Team Crafted and left you too die. I didn't take all Team Crafted. Adam, Mitch and Jason survied. The rest, not so much. 

Love,

Ty~ PS: Adam is nearly dead. 

Ashley's POV

Those last words crushed my heart. "What, this can't be happpenig, i have to look for Adam, Jason and Mitch." i say to myself. "ASHLEY! HELP!" i hear Adam scream. "There's no luck in calling for her she is probally dead, anyways." Jason said. "No, she can't be." Adam said all sad. "I'm not." i yell. "Ashley is okay?" Mitch ask. "ASHLEY!!! ARE YOU OKAY?!?!?" Adam ask/screams. "YESH!" i scream back. "I'm coming!" i say. 

Ty's POV

NO! This can't be! Ashley is trying to save Adam! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! I"M GOING BACK!

Adam's POV

We're tied to chairs and bleeding. Tyler has us trapped down in this basement. (( MunchingBrotato not DeadloxMC))  He took us! "Ashley, Ashley, What am i going to do with you?" Tyler ask. She's trapped. "Who the heck are you?" Ash asked super sassy. "I'm Tyler, or MunchingBrotato." Tyler says. "Oh, and why am i here?" She asked. "Because, your going to die." Tyler says. "Really, do you know who i am, and what i could do to you?" Ash asked. "What can you do?" He ask. "Let me out and i'll show you." She said. "Fine!" he groans. He untied her and she got up. "You be surprised." Ally muttered. "Oh, and if you break Jessica's heart i'll break your face!" Ash says. "Bring it on!" Tyler yells. "You asked for it." Ally says. Ash grabbed Tyler's arm and brought him down to the ground and then punched him in the jaw. She slapped him in the face and socked him in the stomach. "I told you so." Ash says. She turns around and unties us all. "We have to go get the rest of Team Crafted!" Ally yells. "Expeccially, Jerome." she says all goo-goo eyes. "LEZZGO!" Ashley screams. 

~TIME SKIP CAR RIDE TO TY'S CAUSE I CAN~

Jason's POV

I haven't talked to Ashley in weeks. I'm so sad. Adam asked Ash to marry him! i was going to ask her out. But NOOOO! Adam takes all the good lookin girls. Maybe because he's SkyDoesMincraft.