AllyASF (DONT FORGET TO #AllyASF))

A/N: I got my food, it was a ORANGE, <3 wuv my little raindrops. 

Adam's POV

Ashley,is all i can think about right now. She's beautiful, mature, responsible, smart, funny, cute and she's not a bad girl. Her channel is AshTheKidMC. She mixed her name, my Gamertag, and Ty's channel. "Ash, i'm leaving!" Ash's mom calls. "Ok, bye love you!" Ash screams. "Hey, can you come over, Ash?" Jason asked Ashley. "Uh, sure, i love to, Jason!" Ashley replies. "Cool." He says. "I'll be there in one minute, Okay?" Ashley says. "K." He says back.

Ashley's POV

Jason asked that all of the sudden. I'm still going. I put my converse on then took my hoodie off and put my hair in a high ponytail. Then, i walk out the door. I walked over to Jason's which all Team Crafted was there. I knock on the door.  

Jason's POV

We heard a knock on the door. "It's probally Ashley." i say. I open up the door. There was Ashley. Her beautiful long, blonde hair in a ponytail, she was smiling. "Hi." she said warmly. "Oh, hi." i said all thought broken. "May i come in?" she ask. "Yes, sorry." i say. "It's okay." she says back. I'm an idiot.

A/N:

Sorry for all the stops i need FOOOODDD! hehehehe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!