chapter 3

here it is my little headless people lol haha jk

winter

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

I awakened to laughter and shouts of joy.  I jump up and get in a defense position. I slowly stick my head out the window and see 5 hot guys in the pond. *cressenda what do I do? how do I escape?* I wimpered in my mind. In less then a minute she responded. *hush child you are a mighty alpha princess. no need to fear these young men, if you want them gone then so be it this is our land now. but I suggest you let them stay and creat a pack child for in the future you will need friends.* she said in a voice strong yet soft like a mother. I thought about it and replied in an instant. *I shall leave the decision to them I will let them decided if they wish to leave they may go without harm. if they wish to stay then so be it the choice is theirs.* I spoke with the confidence of a leader. *spoken like a true alpha* she said smiling in my head.

   I shifted and got dressed quickly. I walked out of the cave and whispered a "hello" letting them know of my presence. 5 heads whipped in my direction as their mouths dropped open wide. The one closest to me snapped out of his trance and growled a low threatening growl. I flinch and back up a little watching carefully as his face softens. "my name is alpha karma and you are on my territory." I say as coincidently as I can. they look tooken back at the alpha tone in my voice, but shake it off. "our apologies alfa we were not aware that this land is owned. if you let us we will go peacefully." the one with midnight black eyes and navy blue eyes says politely.

   I smile gently at them and sit on the grass next to the pond. I look up and pat the spaces by me, motioning them over. they hope out of the out smoothly and sit next to me. "lets start over, my name is karma im 16 and you." I say smiling at them. "I am samuel but my friends call me sam and I am 17". the one with the black hair and navy blue eyes says. next to him the boy with blond secene hair cut, and grass green eyes looks upand smiles a breath taking smile. "im Z and im 17, its a pleasure meeting you alpha." he says smiling that smile again. the 2 next to him both have brown hair, the one closest to him has light gray eyes, while the other has dark gray eyes. they smile at each other and look at me. "im jack-" the closest one says, but is cut of by the other "and im jake". they look at each other and say at the same time " we're 18 and twins"

  I smile at them and turn my gaze next to them, and into the deepest brown colored eyes ever. I gasp and and whisper 1 word.

"Mate"

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

hayy do you hate me if you do sorry I had to keep it interesting.
so im gonna let you guys chose her new mates name.

the choices are:

*chance
*Michael
*leo

your choice just comment wich and oh vote please

xoxoxo,
winter