chapter 2

hay chapter 2 yay ready for the suprise I am so excited and I know it haha any who on with the story mwhahah....I am crazay I know...something just poped into my head the quote *OFF WITH YOUR HEAD* lol I dunno why any who
im not sure if I told you guys but u can call me winter every one does
xoxoxo
   winter
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
    I run back to the pack house and pack a small bag of clothes. I run down stairs and leave a note with four words "Go rot in hell" . I leave  the note on the front door and run into the woods.

     I shift and run, I run and run. I run for days till my legs get tired. I stop at a small water fall and look at my reflection. when I look  at my reflection I gasp and stumble back in shock. I walk back to the edge of the pond slowly. I stare at my reflection, I was white with purple and black streaks running through my fur. I had a purple cresent moon around my eye. I stared shocked it was the symbol of our lost princess, and the moon goddesses birth daughter. 

    I sat staring silently till I was interrupted, by a small voice in the back off my head whispering *hello I am cressenda, your wolf I am here to guid your way through the obstacles in life* I layed down with my head on my paws as I replied. *why are you just showing up now? and why am I just getting my wolf? I am confused. please explain.* as I wait for her to reply I shift back into my human form and slowly slip into the water, loosening my tense muscles.

    *I am not like other weres I am special, we are special we are direct descendents from the moon goddess. for she is our mother, you developed slower becuase you are not just wolf. our mother the moon goddess is wolf, vampire, pixie, and witch. wich means we are all of thes things. wich also means soon I will not be the only voice in your head* I nod my head slowly thinking about her words before she spoke again. *hush now child behind the water fall is a cave swim to it and you can rest there for the night*
     I nod my head and slip out of the water grabing my bag. I head to the water fall and slip behind it. when I get behind it I gasp at the beautiful sight the cave was beautiful. walls were covered in beautiful jewels and stones. I set my bag down and shift back to my wolf form. I close my eys and whisper a goodnight to cressenda before sleep took over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
there it is I hope it makes up for my sucky first chapter in wich I will be going back to edit. I wont be on till like 3:50 tomorrow cuz of school sorry if this is later then last time I was reading this book called Facebook crush its a true story if you haven't you should this book has touched my heart.
alot of writers dont like people asking them to read their storys but if you all want me to just message me the books name and ill check it out.

xoxoxo
winter

P.S u like her wolf? I love it