•EIGHT•

It's now been two weeks since we won our first game, and school hasn't been exciting. Brody and I have three classes together, and he sits next to me on every one. Baley and Nick went on their first date, and they will be going on a another one later this week. Jax and Julianna are officially a couple and a happy one too.

  "Zoey! Wake up!!" I heard from the hallway. I groaned as I pulled the comforter over my head in attempt to block out the sound of one of my brothers screaming. I hear my door swing open as I'm swooped into someone's arms.

  "Ahhh!" I screech. After I'm set back on my carpet floor, I look at the person who un pleasantly decided to wake me up. I stare at Brody smirking straight at me. I put my hands on my hips, to feel nothing but skin.

  "You asked for it." He shrugged, putting his arms around me, pulling me closer to him. I rolled my eyes, shoving at his chest. He willingly got away from me as I grabbed some shorts and a sweatshirt.

  "You pulled me from my bed. Your welcome." I said, going to my bathroom. I looked at myself, disapproving of my appearance.

  "Well, you wouldn't wake up any other way. Plus we need to go in ten minutes." He shrugged grinning at me. I stopped immediately, still registering what he told me.

  "Ten minutes?!?" I screamed. He nodded, proud.

  "Yep. And if you want to leave on time, you better get a move on." He said, stating the obvious. He left my room  as I rushed around searching for an out fit. I finally chose a fitted crop top that was a solid white with high waisted dark denim shorts. I put it on and brushed my hair, leaving it in is natural curly state. I put on very little makeup, but enough to make me look alive. I grabbed my phone along with some Adidas and raced down stairs.

  "I'm ready!" I announced, sliding on my shoes:

  "Great. And only five minutes late!" Brody joked, taking my hand, pulling me out to his car.i climbed into the front seat, realizing my brothers were already in the back. Brody turned the car on, when I noticed I had no clue where we were going.

"Brody. Where are we going?" I asked. Brody chuckled as he backed out of my driveway. I've never noticed this, but his chuckle, they way it's so deep and husky. And the way it vibrates his whole body, it send electricity down my veins, making me get this weird feeling through out me.

"We're going to meet up with Baley and Nick. Along with Maria and her older brother and Julianna will be there too." Brody explained driving down a windy road. I nodded, looking in the rear view mirror as my brother looked at his phone, blushing.

"Who you texting?" I asked, suggestively. He grinned at me.

"Julie." He blushed. I loved how my brother was in love with a girl. He had never experienced love before, and I'm glad he finally was. Jax was probably my favorite out of my two brothers. He was the kinder, more relaxed one. Everyone always assumed he would be the one to be played, but being his older sister, and aware of what older girls would do, I protected him. Once I went to high school and he was in seventh grade, a girl decided to play Jax by thinking she was head over heels for him. Finally, he told her he loved her and then BOOM! Jax and the girl were no more. He came gone crying and I was there to calm him down. I knew, once I left and big sister wasn't there anymore, someone would hurt him, but I hoped it never would. Since then, Jax chooses the girls carefully, and he never had a girlfriend since then. Julianna was the first one in four years, and I was happy for him.

We arrived as the cafe where everyone was talking our side. I climbed out and went to give Baley a big hug.

"Julie!" I heard. I turned around to see Jax giving Julianna a kiss before he intertwined their fingers.