Chapter 2

Little FYI, I no ship Percabeth! Rick Riordan owns PJO and HOO, let him tell you about Percabeth. Also no Perico... *shiver* just no. If you have a pairing you like beside the afore mentioned pairings, let me know.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sally's pov

"Honey... You might want to see this."
I said, calling to my husband.

"Whats the matter Sally?"Loki asked with a concerned face, as he walked over from the kitchen.

I turned up the T.V. volume, '...it has come to the attention of shield that the war criminal Loki is hiding near Manhattan. We are currently tracking his location even as we speak...' I turned off the T.V. and asked Loki, "What now?"

"Now we send our son to camp a little earlier than planned." Loki said.

~~~~~~GODLY TIME SKIP~~~~~~

Percy pov

I stood before my parents a little nervous do to the tension in the air. Which caused my adhd to make me fidget.

"Sooooo...what did I do wrong this time?" i asked.

My mother sighed,"nothing yet Percy, something has come up and you'll be going to the camp we discussed a little early."

My mother shared a look with father and he nodded, then spoke,"Percy, the reason why is because an organization I fought with here in midgard, has found out that I wasn't taken prisoner to take the consequences for my actions. They now are looking for me. Do to our marriage we could seek aide from Olympus however i do not wish to as it might reveal their presence to mortals. So we have to go into hiding, and since they are unaware of me having a child. You can live at the camp till this all blows over. understand?"

I let that sink in before I reply,"Got it, major mischief went wrong and now we have to go on the lamb. Till they forget your association with it."

My father smiles and messes up my hair,"Thats my boy. Your ride will be here tomorrow, and we'll see you off from the door."

I salute and stand at attention and yell,"Sir yes sir!" With a lop-sided smile.

~~~~~~The Next Day~~~~~~
Percy pov

I stood out front waiting for my ride to camp half-blood, my parents standing nervously in the door way. Always glancing around wearily as if expecting a fully armed group of soldiers to burst in out of nowhere and surround us.

A car pulled up and a tall blonde man with eye-balls all over him. As if who ever made him couldn't figure out where they were supposed to go and just randomly stuck 'em all over his body.

My mom walks forward and hugs him,"Been a while Argus, how have you been?" she asked.

The man, Argus, smiled and did the so-so motion with his hand. Guess theres an eye-ball on his tongue too.

My mom looks at me sternly,"And you Perseus Balder Jackson had better behave." She said with her best 'MOM' look.

(Loki gave the name Balder to Percy in honor of his brother he unintentionally gotten killed. Balder was the wisest and kindest of all the Norse gods and everyone, every animal, everything, except holly would never harm him. Do to a contract that accidentally left the plant holly out of it. For more info read the myth Balder's Death.)

I held up my hands in surrender and quickly said good bye to my dad and hopped into the car.

"Take care of him Argus." My mom said, and he made a signal that left a clear meaning. 'you can count on me.'

My mom's eyes glistened with tears in her eyes as i was driven off to this camp half-blood. Even if technically I wasn't half, but 3/4 god.

My name is Perseus Balder Jackson, you can call me Percy. Son of Loki, god of mischief and Legacy of Poseidon, god of the sea, earthshaker, stormbringer, and father of horses.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry for the wait and i will make up for it by throwing in a bonus chapter.
😈👿😈👿😈🙈🙉🙊😈👿😈👿😈
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Chapter 3

Loki pov

I watched the car till it left my sight,"Sally its time to go." I say.

She nods sadly.

We grab our cases full of necessities and I hold her close and recited a magic spell my foster mother taught me.

In a swirl of green mist we were warped to a secluded forrest no one could find unless i wished them to.

Reciting another spell I conjured a cabin."Lady's first." I say and open the door for my wife.

Percy pov

It took just about the whole day to get to half-blood hill. nothing bad had happened and Argus just closed our car doors when a loud bellow was heard.

Argus' eyes go wide as a big buff and hairy bull-man with bright white fruit of the loom undies charged from out of nowhere.

"What the-" I was cut off as a conch horn blew.

I was so confused. So I did the only thing that made sense to me. I charged the bull-man.

The bull-man skidded to a halt in surprise as I charged at him, and not away from him.

That moment was all I needed to close the distance, and pulled out the sword and dagger my dad had given me.

Just as I neared him, I saw movement out the corner of my eye. Thats when I made a mistake, i took my eyes off my opponent.

I looked and saw a diverse group of kids lead by a centaur. My lapse in concentration gave the bull-man a free back hand that sent me flying.

3rd person pov

"Chiron should we help?" A camper asked.

"Lets see what the newbie can do." Another shouted.

Chiron nodded in agreement. For he to wanted to see what the boy was capable of being a child of two pantheons.

Percy pov

I sat up and rubbed my head,"ow." I said as I slowly got up.

'Good they're not interfering so I can go all out.' I thought.

The bull-man charged at me as I picked up my weapons. Right when he got close enough to where i could smell the stench of raw meat, I stomped on the ground and caused a mini-earthquake and made the bull-man stumble.

Which resulted in him face planting.

Waisting no time I rushed over as he began to stand back up. Using his head as a spring board I jumped straight up and brought my sword down with all my might and successfully beheaded him.

Taking my dagger I quickly chopped off a horn before he turned into a pile of golden sand.

I guess I exerted more energy with the earthquake the I meant to cause i pitched forward as I passed out.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope this at least some what appeases all who awaited for this update for a long while. So I will apologize once more. Any who vote, comment, don't get sent to Tartarus, and have a wonderful day.