Chapter one

(I have not seen the newest Thor movie so if my story contradicts it, I apologize.)

Loki pov

Before my 'brother' and his new friends could capture me for my supposed crime of trying to rule midgard. I left a physical image of myself.

Your tiny mortal brains are trying to comprehend my action. Well its simple really. My physical image can only be dispersed by damaging it beyond repair. Therefore it will take my place in receiving my punishments. While I remain free to recover and plot.

Or thats what I thought would happen. In reality I escaped to the park where I fell unconscious. When I came to i found myself staring into a woman's face with captivating sea green eyes.

Shaking myself free of the enchantment I asked,"Where am I?"

"In my home" She replied, and I was almost as captivated by her voice as I was her eyes.

I was shocked when she asked me,"Which god are you?"

"L-loki."I replied.

"I don't think there is a greek god with that name, but who knows. Theres a bunch of minor gods whose name have been forgoten." She said with a shoulder shrug.

To say i was miffed at being called a minor god was an understatement."I am No minor god I am Loki the Asgardian god of trickery and deceit!" I yelled as I stood in intimidating way.

"Asgardian?" she asked.

"Yes you incompetent mortal as in norse myths." I sneer.

Her eyes brighten with understanding, but quickly turned to fury,"Lets get one thing straight," she said as she poked me in the chest with her finger,"You are under my roof which means I'm incharge. So I will not have you yelling at me in my own home god or no god." By the end of her rant she had shoved me bock onto the sofa.

I noticed that water now swirled around her.

"Who- who are you?" I asked shocked at her display of power.

"My name is Sally Jackson, great-granddaughter of Poseidon. Earthshaker, father of horses, and lord of the sea."

********Łįnë*********Bręāk**********

After I explained why I was in such a sorry state she sympathized with my reasons.

She agreed to let me stay in her home to hide so long as I behaved.

After awhile we both began to develop feelings for each other.

Ironically as i stayed with her the less I cared for revenge or Fathers approval. I look back at the mockery I put Thor through for falling in love with a mortal and here i was doing the same.

A year or so later we married. While some congratulated us, including poseidon, others asked her how she got a god to tie the knot, she answered,'Just show them that you won't be pushed around and if you're lucky they won't do anything back.'

Following the wedding was the wedding night and lets just say we didn't expect just the one night to already give us an extra mouth to feed.

16 or so years later i am still in hiding from SHIELD and my family, but, we were kept posted by Hermes or demigods of events that have transpired. One being Zeus' master bolt being stolen, and was retrieved by a daughter of Athena, one of my wife's blood cousines, a child of poseidon, and a sayter.

Poseidon also told us we should start thinking about sending our son, Perseus, to camp half-blood soon.

I know we should, but sally wants to hold on to him for one more month, and I've given him a good head start. Luckily he inherited his mother's way with water and my ability to shapeshift. What i find astounding though is that his ability far exceeds both mine and his mothers.

Though he did inherit his mother's mouth and stubbornness as well as my ability to annoy people. So I can already see him angering the greek imortals.

I pinch the bridge of my nose,"I hope he can at least last the week."

(In background)

"Percy stop running around as a wolf and clean up your mess!" I hear sally yell as dog barked in answer.

"Make that a day, let him at least last the first day." I correct myself.

Well who likes the set up so far. I'm not who I should pair Percy up with, but I'm open to any suggestions.

Vote, comment, and try to not die before the ending.

Will try to update periodically.