Wattpad Brainy - ILeijanG

“Positive thinking is not about expecting the best to happen. It's about accepting that whatever will happen, it's for the best”

UN: ILeijanG

Age: 21

What is more important for you, knowledge or wisdom? Why?

>>> Wisdom. It is something that can't be bought. It is more precious than any jewel or treasure that is very hard to find.

If you were to choose one being intelligent and having sense of humor, what would it be? Why?

>>> I choose "sense of humor". I don't need a person who knows a lot of facts. Not all facts are helpful. I'd rather be with a person who never fails to make me smile and laugh.

If you have to choose between what you have to do and what you want to do, what would you choose? Why?

>>> It depends on what I want to do. If what I want to do would not hurt me and will make me happy then I would choose it. But if it's a selfish desire that would hurt me and my loved ones and would only give me temporary happiness then I would do what I have to do to make things right.

If life gives you lemon, you've got to make lemonade.

>>> No, never mind. I would exchange it for a melon or better yet, I'll return it to the owner. I don't like lemons. I like melons :D Seriously, there is always a hidden opportunity in every problem or trial that we face. We just have to stay positive to overcome it and use it to make yourself better. If you have enough wisdom, you can always make something better out of something worst ;)

What would you choose, to be a big fish in a small pond or a small fish in a big pond?

>>> I would choose to be a small fish in a big pond. Kung big fish ako na nasa small pond... paano ako makakalangoy ng maayos? Hindi na ako magkasya! Lipad na lang! :D Seriously, small fishes have a chance to grow and learn more. In a small pond, they are just common, simple and unimportant. Less attention is given to them. But does it really matter? Like small fishes, I'd rather be a simple person that has an opportunity to grow and learn more things, achieve goals and pursue dreams. Be competitive!

If practice makes perfect, and there's no such thing as perfect, why practice?

>>> Nothing is perfect in this world (since Adam and Eve disobeyed God). No one is perfect and no one witnessed perfection. That is why people made their own standard of perfection because no one has an idea of what "perfect" is - only God knows. We practice to achieve in what we call "our own standard of perfection". After the competition/contest, you lose so you ask yourself "my work is already perfect, why is there something/someone better?". The answer is: something or someone may be perfect to you but not to others and vice versa. You will witness perfection - only when you're good and dead.

Do the different "M&M's" colors taste different?

>>> No.

Why do we say "bye bye" but not "hi hi"?

>>> Who's "we"? As far as I know, a lot of people say "hi hi" whenever they greet someone.

If someone can't see, they're blind and if someone can't hear, they're deaf, so what do you call people who can't smell?

>>> Anosmic.

Are zebras black with white stripes, or white with black stripes?

>>> They are black with white stripes.