Wattpad Brainy - beanydaydreamy

"Please don't be inlove with Someone else"

UN: beanydaydreamy

Age: 13

What is more important to you knowledge or wisdom?

=Wisdom, Wisdom is the ability to think and act utilizing knowledge, experience, understanding, common sense, and insight..In this situation, Wisdom is more perfect and good than knowledge.

If you were being choose between intelligent and having of humor, what would it be? Why?

=Sense of Humor, the ability to perceive humor or appreciate a joke. Because if you only use your mind you cannot make more friends because of being serious in studies. Or sometimes because of having COMMON SENSE some people are trying to have a joke on you maybe sometimes you can correct it and not laugh or Makisakay.

If you choose What you have to do and what you want to do, What it would be? Why ?

=What you want to do, because just like bidding says 'DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT' We have are own decisions so we need to choose what we desire but in a good way.

What do you think about this lines

If life's gives you lemon, you've got yo make lemonade.

= Means in my own Pananaw  If life gets bitter you need to became sweet.

What would you choose? big fish in small pond or small fish in Big Pond?

= Small fish in big pond, 'Cuz it symbolizes us, we live in the big world and we are the small ones.

Question that are IMPOSSIBLE to answer, But you'll make this question POSSIBLE TO  ANSWER

If practice makes perfect, and here's big such a thing like perfect, why practice?

 = In this quote, it doesn't say the makes US perfect it means our WORK. And yet there's perfect our work.

Do the different "M&M'S" taste different?

= YES! Cause every color of m&m is different kind. For yellow it became nuts, for red it is the original.

Why do we say "bye bye " and not "hi  hi "

=Baka namang mapagkamalan kasi tayung taga ibang bansa! HAY HAY! Diba? Boom Panes?  Mapagkamalan pa tayunf beany estee baliw xD 

If someone can't see they're blind, if someone can't hear they're , So what do you call people who can't smell..

=HAHAHA  XD May sipon, barado, malamig xD

.

Are zebras black in white stripes (viceversa)

= Oo ganun pa din naman itsura nun... Ginugulo mo lng kami hehe,,, lam mo yan