Realized

Back to Karylle

The feeling you get when you wake up in the middle of the night with a headache then you look beside you but he's not there and it just adds to the pain I'm feeling right now.

"It's not advisable for him to sleep late at night" Those were the words of the doctor that echoed through my head "Where did he go this time?" I stepped outside my room to check if he's sleeping in the couch but he's not there.

"Where the hell are you Vice?" I grab my phone and keys heading to my car as I was driving through the streets of London "If I was Vice where would I go?"

Driving slowly, looking left to right for any signs of Vice while on my left hand I was calling Vice but he's was unattended. "Let's check the bar" turning the steering wheel to the right direction.

I parked my car infront of the bar, I was getting a bit worried when I entered the bar "Good morning mam" Eric greeted me.

"Have you seen Peter" He pointed at Jugs and Teddy laughing with Vice "Thanks!" I left him and started walking over then suddenly their happy smiles turned into nervous smiles.

"Peter, why are you here?" He gave Jugs a paper so quickly that I couldn't read what's in it then he looked at me smiling with water dripping from his head "The doctor told you not to over work" I then grab my handkerchief, wiping his sweat and looking him straight in the eyes, mesmerized by his brown eyes

I then recovered from our eye contact "Ryan! go get me some glass of water!" Ryan who's the new waiter here arrived in a flash.

"We're done right guys?" he widen his eyes making them nod at the same time confused.

He held my hand "Let's go home Kurba" he smiled.

While driving "You didn't answer my question earlier" I took a quick glance at him "What were you doing inside the bar late at night?"

"I was preparing my suprise for Anne" he sighed

"Late at night?"

"I enjoyed so I forgot to check the time"

"You didn't even left me a note or a message" I parked the car inside the garage, leaving him quickly as possible, infront of the door twisting the knob "K, I'm sorry!" he shouted

I rushed to my room closing the door behind me and tucking myself into bed. As soon as I felt him crashing to bed I turned to the opposite direction not facing him.

Waking up early in the morning without him beside me, I ran downstairs, he was there cooking breakfast for us and I smiled. I was about to go back to my room "Good morning Karylle! kain na tayo" He then looked at me smiling habang nilalagay sa lamesa ang pagkain na hinanda niya.

Slowly turning my head erasing my smile then taking a seat infront of him, eating with him like nothing happened last night "K, okay ba?".

I stood up with a full stomach, not minding his question and carefully I place my plate on the sink. He sighed looking down at his empty plate. I slowly crept behind him, planting a kiss on his cheek and whispering "Masarap.. I love you"

He smiled as a response as I walked to the living room. Hearing the clash of the plates I knew at that moment he was done eating. He sat beside me "Pupunta ka mamaya?"

I nod "Aside from the birthday of Anne I have daily checkups on the bar".

It was already noon, I slept for a while, I noticed this cute little note on the table beside me

"Sorry! I had to leave so early, I'll just see you tonight I Love you Kurba! mwah!! ~ Peter"

That's when something hit me "What is he doing to me? sabi niya gusto niyang ligawan si Anne yet he's so sweet with me" I just brush it off