Chapter 11

Felix's P.O.V

"Who the fuck are you?!?!" I heard an all to familiar American accent hissed. "Who's at the door, Jess?" I ask, with my elbows leaning onto the kitchen counter, phone in my hands.

Four missed call of.......Cryaotic.

"Just some masked freak!" She yelled back...........................THAT'S MY MASKED FREAK YOUR TALKING ABOUT!!!!

I gasp, and run to the door. There he was. Chestnut bangs in the same place, mask in the same place. Everything. I smiled. "Hey Cry"

"Why are you here?" Jess spat. Yeah, you know that slutty pizza girl, that I met a few weeks ago? Yeah, that's Jess alright. I hooked up with her a while ago, but never forgot about Cry.

"Do you know each other?" I asked, not quite sure of the reaction to the response I'm going to give. "She's my step-sister" He bit his lip, looking down.

"Sorry, Ryan, he's mine" Jess hissed, clinging onto me tightly. I looked up at Cry, I could barely see but, tears were dripping from under his mask.

"Are you okay?" I put a hand on under his mask, on his cheek. "Go fuck yourself" He hissed, pushing my hand away.

"W-What?" My lip quivered, as tears started to swell in my own eyes, and threated to over flow onto my milky white skin.

"I said" He growled, and took a few steps back. "GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!!" He yelled, and ran.

"NO CRY COME BAC-" Jess slammed the door shut, with a loud bang. "HOW DARE HE!!!" She shrieked and ran to her room.

The biggest mistake of my life

Cry's P.O.V

I-I-I need t-to find him.               

I need to finds Scott.

"I thought he was dead?" Mad's voice echoed through out my mind

"No, he survived your bullet" I smirked, and Mad tsked "I need to work on my aim then"

"You think?" I chuckled, as Mad appeared next to me.

Mad rolled his eyes. "Oh and by the way, Derek is coming over"

//A/N Derek=Virus. Marcel=Mad, Nightmare=Keli, Fem=Rebecca/Becky it's just their human names//

"One minute" I took my drink from my bag, taking a sip, and spitting it out. "WHAT?!?!?!?" I yelled. "You heard me" Mad chuckled

Their is five Cry's in the Cry family, there's me, Virus, Mad, Nightmare and Fem. Their human names are Derek, Marcel, Keli and Rebecca. Now, Keli was the star idol of the Cry's, she was the youngest, yet so popular, and everyone wanted to be like her, she was the nicest, sweetest thing you could ever wish for.

She was mine, Mad's and Virus' crush, and I guess Fem got jealous. Fem locked Nightmare in a tower, and never let her leave, until she was old and grey.

I still believe she is in that tower, but I have no idea, Virus was most over protective about Keli, and stood by her every day, heck, sometimes he would sleep outside her bedroom, just to protect her.

I looked towards my phone, which was vibrating away in my pocket, I looked at the Caller ID.......My heart jumped out of my chest. Scott Jund would like to Skype.......