Chapter 4- I-i don't love you!

A/n: Soo... Any comments about the story I'm planning to make called "Survive the Youtuber School"? Well here is the plot. (I'm deciding it to be a Cry x Minx fanfiction or Krism x Minx by using plot twist) So basically Minx/TheRPGMinx is the main character! :D and yeahhh so if you have any suggestions please tell me! Also thank you for the 16 votes!

------------------------------------

|Reader's POV|

"Do you like Le-" "No" I cut Meiko of after she said that. I'm not in love with him stupid Meiko! I just want 

him to feel the misery inside me now because IDK.... I just really need to think it up actually. "You do!" 

Miku pouted as always... "Ha! You think I would have such crush on a guy like him?" I said. My senses tingled and something was wrong in my heart like I was in love again but the same time it felt like I hated him.

Something in me is just not right. I can see Len kinda hurt after I said those words so I just walked away

pretending not to care at all! Why am I acting like this? Its not like me AT all. "That's weird." Galaco looked at me like it seemed that I was making up all the things I said.. To be true. I actually did.

"Hey new girl!" I shouted looking at this girl with blondish white hair and she was wearing a red scarf.

"Huh?  M-me?" She stuttered. "Yes!" I glanced a smile at her and she went near me. "What's your name?" I asked. "K-kokone.." She silently replied. "Do you want to hang with us? You seem alone."

"Really?!" She smiled really big. "Of course!" Cul said and giggled little bit. "Yay! New recuite!" Galaco screamed. "So.. welcome" I smiled at her.

A/n:

Another Authors note. Thank you so much for the votes and guess what? I finally added Kokone!!! Yay! She's one of the newest Vocaloids. You should check her!