Chapter 1 : So Cruel

| Reader's POV |
I hate my life forever! I'm being shipped by a guy that I don't even know!!
I think his name was Leonardo or something. All I know it starts with a freaking 'L' like I even know him!
My best friends Galaco and Cul doesn't know him as well.... I mean why is the world so cruel!
Well I need to go to school. "Hello __-chan!" Galaco smiled. "Yo Galaco, Cul" I replied and together we walked going to school then suddenly Cul asked me, " Still wondering who your being shipped with?" I nodded my head as a reply.
I opened my phone and texted my childhood friend Prima, "Hey Prima how's life?" My phone buzzed, wow she replies really fast. "__-chan! I'm doing well c: anyways how's the guy your being shipped with?" Mostly everyone asks me that.
"Still don't know him" I replied pouting my lips then suddenly, "__-chan! Watch out!"
Both Galaco and Cul shouted. "E-eh?" I looked left and a big bus was going near me,
I screamed but then I felt someone touching my hand then pulled me to the nearest sidewalk. I caught sight of what he looks like, blonde hair and blue electric eyes. He also wore the same uniform as me, the uniform of Class A Academy,
where all the talented people well almost all talented people study, that's actually weird, he doesn't look familiar,
is he new? "Next time you should look where you're going." He said looking at me. "Y-yes, thank you..."
I muttered. "Since we're in the same school, let's walk together with your friends by the way I am
Kagamine Len and these are my friends from 'Vocaloid' but since in C.A Academy we are the most
popular people you perhaps already know us!" Wait? Did he say popular? If he is I should know him! "What's Vocaloid?"
The 3 of us asked him and his troop. "ARE YOU SERIOUS?" A twin-tailed blue haired girl asked,
"Uhm.. Yes.." We replied. "No way!" A girl came forward who exactly looked like the guy earlier. What is it Rin?"
He asked the girl which technically I think her name is Rin, "ITS HER! The girl your being shipped with!"
She protested. "E-eh?!?!?!?" Both Len and I screamed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for reading so how is it gais? First fanfic though.. Wish you liked it now to disappear once more *poof*
-Patchie