Part 20: Brain Stuff

A/N:

I'm supposed to be sleeping by now, big days ahead over the weekend stuff to do places I'm not sure I wanna be at, but it's late and I'm still wired. What a better way to spend these sleepless hours than update my supercorp story👍👍👍

So, here it is mateys!

Enjoy!

_________________________

Winn's pov

I can see the constellation Pegasus from where I lay...or was it tweety bird hovering from up there.

Can't be sure, since I hit my awesome face on the lamp post by the parking lot, trying to avoid a drunk driving Olsen. That guy needs rehab and therapst, not some hot chick or hot ride. Damn! my head hurts...so much I'm hearing things around me talk...did that gutter over there say something or was it actually the lamppost talking?...Oh no, nope it's not...It's just Lena... and Kara ...and Ariana ...and Rihanna ...and Angelina ...and Beyonce ...and Selena ...and oh good God ...I think I'm gonna pass out...

_________________

Kara's pov

Some guys drove their cars in the parking lot beyond speed limit, I guess, and crashed themselves. One car drove through the fence onto another car, the other one on the glass window by the school gym. Nobody got fatally hurt but a few got bruises and concussions here and there.

Winn however, as he tried to scurry out of the speeding car's way, had a head on collision literally, with an inanimate object that is the lamp post. He suffered a closed head trauma, but paramedics said its nothing serious or fatal.

Poor guy passed out anyway, Lena was worried like crazy and so was Maggie who almost went to strangle the life out of James who was one of the drivers. Good thing Alex was there to hold her horses down. Wait...what is Alex doing here now? Never mind...

Anyway, I'm worried too. But not entirely about Winn's condition. I'm with Lena right now in the hospital lounge waiting news about Winn and we haven't really talked much, its giving me a weird feeling.

Is she mad? Does she hate me now? I would pay a million and one plus my beloved guitar just to know what's running in her mind. That may not be possible because I don't have that much cash, but still...

I have never lost self control like ever, but with Lena, I somehow feel like I'm on the edge excited to jump at the unknwn. I've never kissed anyone the way I did and have never ever felt this overwhelming feelings to anyone.

She's been thumbing her purse and I've been drinking coffee. Guess it's my turn to drown in caffeine...just how do I start a conversation without being awkward...

I know, or have known for a while that I have this feelings for Lena and it's getting stronger by the minute. What I do not know for sure is how exactly she feels about me. From the way she kissed me back there, I swear to all that is holy I felt she wanted me the way I want her too. But, I could have just made it up, being in the moment at the time and I'm being delusional...maybe she's just experimenting, and I'm assuming thi--