Twenty Seven

POV: Taehyung
To my surprise, this bake sale really wasn't as much of a flop as I thought it was going to be. I actually managed to sell almost all of my cakes, and all of my brownies. Too bad I didn't have enough time for that chiffon cake I wanted to bake, though.

"Whoo, Seokjin, we did it!" I exclaimed delightfully, sitting back down with a proud smile.

I was feeling really happy and accomplished with myself nowadays, because I knew that I was doing good work that would benefit another person other than just myself.

"No, Taehyung, you did it! I just happened to help you out a little bit, that's all!" Seokjin said back.

"That's not true, Seokjin! Without your help, I wouldn't have even been able to initiate doing all of this for Yoongi! You're such a big help, I really can't thank you enough!"

"Well, you can hand me over one of your leftover cupcakes and then maybe I'll be happy," he chuckled, presumably getting up to go take one.

"Sure, have the rest. I think we've got enough money, right?"

"Somehow, yeah," he said. "I have no idea how we did that, but it happened. Now, do you wanna go talk to your little boyfriend over there?"

I felt my cheeks starting to boil as I laughed sheepishly. "He's not my boyfriend, Seokjin!" I said in embarrassment, my voice going all high-pitched and giggly.

"Oh, is he not?" he asked, surprised. "I would have thought you two finally got together properly after that kiss, but guess not, eh? Waiting for the right moment, are we?"

"Yeah..." my voice trailed off.

"So, let's go find him then, shall we? I'm sure you're dying to tell him what you've done for him! I bet he'd be so happy," Seokjin said, taking my hand so I could stand up. "Alright, you ready to go?"

"Yup," and we walked back to the dorms to go find Yoongi.

Seokjin looked everywhere for Yoongi, but he didn't seem to be in his usual spot, the sofa. He checked the kitchen, the bedroom, and even the corridor, but he wasn't there.

"Is he missing?"

"No, I don't think so," he said unsurely. "Yang on, let me check the bathroom. He's probably in there."

Seokjin and I hurried over to the bathroom quickly and knocked on it once before he opened the door slowly and quietly.

"Can you see him in there?" I asked worriedly, stepping back.

"Let me ju-" he threw open the door in shock. "Oh my god, Yoongi, what the hell have you done to your ear?!" he screamed.

Thank you so much for 6K+ reads on this story! ^^

also... there might be a slight gore warning on the next chapter :/