Eighteen

POV: Seokjin
"You're pretty good at dancing, aren't you, pipsqueak?" I laughed, moving sideways in time with the posh-sounding music. "Not bad at all, not bad."

"Well, no wonder," he rolled his eyes. "I've been doing ballet since I was three, so it's no surprise."

"Wow, you actually do seem like a ballerina," I chuckled, taking a good look at him.

I know that I was supposed to be taking care of Taehyung and Yoongi, but I couldn't take my eyes off the oddly charming boy who called us all handicapped faggots. As much as I couldn't tolerate the absurdly rude insult, I could tell that deep down, he didn't mean it, and that he was actually a very sweet and caring boy.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" he hissed, his grip getting tighter in my hands. "What's that fucking face for?"

"Oh, no, it's nothing," I shook my head, trying to snap out of my dreamy phase. "Pipsqueak."

"Stop fucking calling me that, I told you already!" he yelled, louder this time. He was still dancing with me, it just became more and more aggressive.

Yoongi must've seen my horrible dancing from the corner of his eye, as he started to snicker a little bit, while guiding Taehyung along the ballroom dance floor.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck and shoulders to keep his balance as Yoongi gently swayed both of them along, his eyes closed. I assume he did that so he could be equal with Taehyung, so both of them weren't able to see.

Taehyung opened his mouth to speak, fully knowing that Yoongi wouldn't be able to hear him, and whispered in his ear. It wasn't really a whisper if I could hear it from the other side of the room, though.

"You know I love you so much, and even if you can't hear this, I know you'll understand it from the bottom of your beautiful heart. I love you, Min Yoongi. I have a feeling that we could be together forever, no matter what our disabilities do to us."