New Dorm..

PLEASE READ-

Sorry i haven't updated in like ages properly ages its been over a year O_O Thanks for all the comments they made me happy :3 and all the votes and people who followed me thank you all of you :).

I may rewrite this story since I've red back on it and don't like some bits but for now i'm just going to keep it the same and try to continue it.

I'm going to change the name of all the people I've made up since when i started this i didn't really no any japanese names but i do now so Yay!! so here they are.

Alino Orianoq - Reina Akai-Tsuki

Ciato Tayos - Natsu Uteki

Reina's Family -

Mother- Kasumi Akai-Tsuki

Father- Tadashi Akai-Tsuki

Decreased Sister- Mirei Akai-Tsuki

I would also like to explain the reason i haven't updated, i would say one is my memory is terrible and i always said to myself i need to update but never got around to it. And another is when i first started writing this i had a lot of free time, now Homework every night almost >_< so i'm sorry.

Hope you enjoy this chapter and sorry if it seems a bit different from the previous chapters since its been written ages after them. And if i don't update for ages after this i'm sorry :-[ Enjoy!

Reina's P.O.V.

As i stuffed all my clothes into my small peach bag i smirked slightly thinking about what might happen, as many thoughts ran through my head i began laughing slightly, Once i had stopped i finished packing the rest of my things i picked up all my bags and quickly walked out the room trying not to wake Natsu.

As I walked out the Sun Dorms i grinned a bit thinking about how different the Moon Dorms would be, Nobody there seemed very keen about having me there. And Kaname is probably thinking of ways to get rid of me completely, but that stuck up pure blood has no chance. i wonder if i would be able to manipulate any of the aristocrats into doing what i want. But then again i'm not THAT bad, Well sometimes i am.

As i arrived at the Moon Dorms i looked up a the grand looking building. The place that every Day Class student dreams of entering. Except for me, to the place looks like a hell hole, and i bet none of the Day Class Students realise that inside those model looking figures of Night Class there are complete beasts. Though what am i to complain i'm the exact same.

While walking up to the door of the Moon Dorms i grinned. This is it i thought, time to rake havoc. Once i arrived at the door i brought up my hand and knocked on the door several times before standing back. I stood for a few seconds before someone finally opened the door. It was Hanabusa, he jumped back a bit looking slightly frightened of me, the fact that i was a pure blood must of finally set in.

"Took you long enough!" i said to him with a small smirk on my face as i pushed past him into the wide room. I heard the quiet click of the door behind me as i stared around the room, Not bad i thought to myself giggling quietly. I could see Hanabusa scrambling away just as i heard a voice from behind me.

"I see you've arrived" , i turned around to see that it was Kaname that had spoken to me.

"Why did you miss me" i said to him smirking as i walked towards him. I looked up at him and giggled seeing his solemn looking face. "Aww whats with dull expression, I guess that means you didn't miss me. What a shame i thought you would of been delighted to see me" i said sarcastically in his face.

"I see you're as energetic as usual" Kaname said to me as he crossed his arms in front of him. "I do hope that you won't cause any problems during your stay here or i may have to get you to leave this Academy, this is not what you want is it?" he continued then looked at me as if he was waiting for an answer.

"Yeah yeah, be good, don't drink blood, don't shove people down holes, just the normal stuff right. Well no promises, if someone provokes me they've got it coming" i said in his face chuckling. It's true though if someone provokes me i wouldn't mind sucking them dry.

"I would hope you don't do any of that stuff or the consequences may be severe" he said to me. Well this guy talks tough doesn't he, I hope he realises he isn't the only pure blood around here. Well sure he is part of the Kuran's but being honest my family is level as his. Well his is a little bit stronger, but just a bit i swear.

"If you would follow me now i will show you to you'r new room" i looked up at him coming out of my thoughts as he continued to speak to me.

"Yeah well okay, hurry up then i don't want to stand here all night. I may be a vampire but i can't hang on the ceiling and sleep like a bat". i said as i brought my arms up and flapped them around slightly pretending to be like a bat. Kaname just glared at me making me laugh before turning around and making his way up the wide stairs. "Fine then" i said before picking up my bags and following him up the stairs.

I followed him until we arrived at a wide door with flower engravings down the side. Once Kaname opened the door i looked into the spacious room. It was quite grand but nothing compared to my room back at home. But it was defiantly and upgrade from the small stuffy room in the Sun Dorms. The room consisted of a queen sized bed in the middle of the room and a small desk to the right with a mirror on the wall above it. There was a large window with a window seat then a table and two chairs sat just across from it. There was also a door in the far left of the room which i assumed led towards a bathroom.

"I do hope this is acceptable enough for you" he said to me.

"Hmm it will do i guess" i said dumping all my bags on the closest chair then plopping myself down on the.

"If you need anything my room is just down the corridor. I have informed the chairman of movement and i expect he may want to talk to you soon. Now if you don't mind i will be taking my leave now, i hope you will remember what i said earlier" he finished off what he was saying before turning around and walking out the door closing it behind him.

"No bye then? no, alright then" i said basically to myself. Once i was alone i looked around the room once more taking everything in completely then looked towards my bags. Great unpacking my 'favourite' thing to do. I got up and walked towards my bag pulling out a bunch of clothes then walked over the the wardrobe opening it to find a white uniform already sitting there. Eh its not that bad but still wouldn't be my first of clothing i thought before dumping my clothes down inside the wardrobe hanging a few things like dresses up but leaving the rest lying on the bottom. I closed the wardrobe then walked back over to my bags pulling out the rest of the items that were inside.

I spent the next hour or so sorting out a few things in the room then looked over at the small digital clock next to the bed. It was getting quite late, well for vampires for humans it would be early. I guess i should get some sleep and prepare myself for whatever awaits me tomorrow. I laughed at the thought of it, all the aristocrats which probably want to wring my head for my actions towards Kaname. Oh well i guess i will just have to see what happens.

I quickly changed my clothes in to my pj's before slipping into the bed. I thought about many things before i felt myself giving into my tiredness and falling asleep.

Ooo i finally finished a chapter after what 2 years? sorry if it was short, i tried.

I hope you like my new cover i changed it since i didn't like the old one very much. The new one is actually a picture of me in my Night Class cosplay that i edited. Tell me what you think ;3. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas of things that could happen in this story, To keep me going and also does anyone have any suggestions on who Reina should end up with, i'm open for ideas they can be any member of the Night Class. :]

ANYWAY thank you for reading. Please comment :-) they