A...Decision..!

Reina's POV.

I woke up sighing, 'Another morning consumed to the house' I said to myself in my head moving myself to the side of my bed and jumping out, I made my way over to the window and silently sat down on the window sill looking out onto the wide gardens of the house, A smile came to my face as i thought of all the times i used to run around with my sister out in the gardens and throw ourselves around like a couple of idiots, I felt a small tear began to move its self down my face as one memory came to my head....

Flashback

"Catch me if you can" Young Reina screamed running around the grand garden giggling happily.

"It will be easy to catch you because i'm MEGA speed" Another little girl laughed who looked very similer to Reina said.

"Aww that's unfair, i demand a rematch" Reina said as the girl catched her and tackled her to the ground.

"Never, I won fair and square no go backys" She pointed out grinning.

There was a silence for a moment.

"Hey Mirei... Do you think we will be together.... Forever" Reina said slowly biting her lip.

"Of course we will, Well i hope" Mirei said smiling as she got up and put her hand out for her sister to get up.

"Yeah, now lets get back to the house, Mommy and Daddy might be worried" Reina stated taking her hand, her sister nodded as they began to run back to the house.....

End Of Flashback

I felt myself about to go into floods of tears as i tried to forget about it, I quickly got up still trying to get the memories out my head i quickly got dressed to go down stairs for breakfast.

As i was slipping on my shoes my mum called my name "Reina dear can you hurry up, Me and your Father wish to tell you something" i said in her usual polite manner, "I'm coming Mother one minute" I called back to her putting on my last shoe and running out the door. As i arrived in the dining room i saw my parents sitting in there usual places looking very.... Troubled?.

'Whats up with them today' i thought to myself nodding to a few of the servants that were around then making my way to my Mother and Father. "Goodmorning Mother, Father" I said nicely sitting down next to my mum. "Goodmorning dear" my Father said as my Mother said nothing, I bit my lip wondering whats going on 'This cant be good' I thought beginning to eat the food the cook had just recently placed infront of me along with a cup of water and a few blood tablets, I sighed wishing for some real blood but i knew it would never happen. "Dear we have something to say to you" my Mother said all of a sudden, "Ah yes we do" Father joined in 'Uh oh this cant be good' I thought looking at them.

"We have decided to send you to school" Mother said quickly obviously trying to make it quick then looking straight back to her food trying to act innocent, There was a silence as i sat trying to take it in then i spoke "Sch...oo...ll.... SCHOOL?" I screamed at them breathing heavily at the shock, "Yes we are sending you to Cross Academy, There are many other vampire there you know its made for both humans and vampires, They have seprete areas....But" Father started saying "But what?" I said quickly interrupting him, "We aren't sending you to the vampire classes, were sending you to the human ones" He continued causing me to spit out the food i was chewing.

I looked to my mother for help but she just sat there i looked back to my father "WHY MAY THIS BE" I screamed at him, "We don't want people to know about you thats all, we wont even be telling the chairman, and since the Akai-Tsuki name is very well known since we are pure bloods, while there you will be known as Reina Sato, This has been decided and wont be changed" He finished off getting up and leaving the dining room. I sat there in silence still in great shock from the news, i looked to my mother but she only shook her head. "Im sorry dear, but we think it best, just try blending in and stay away from bleeding students" She said and i gulped "Your father and myself shall be taking you there in an hour exactly so get packed, this is final" she finished off getting up and started heading to where my father went.

I gave out a big sigh as i got up and ran upstairs, 'Why are they sending me away, i dont want to be around alot of stupid humans, why put me in as a human anyway' I though as i began throwing stuff in a bag, 'This is going to be a intresting time'

Thanks for reading chapter one, please comment and follow me xoxo