Chapter One: Purple Swivel Chair

PLEASE DO REMEMBER THAT THIS STORY IS ORIGINALLY TYPED AND WRITTEN BY  KRISTINE ONG.

INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY CODE OF THE PHILIPPINES 

[Republic Act No. 8293]

AN ACT PRESCRIBING THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY CODE 

AND ESTABLISHING THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OFFICE, 

PROVIDING FOR ITS POWERS AND FUNCTIONS, AND FOR OTHER PURPOSES.

Chapter One: Purple Swivel Chair

* I went off my bed and started to fix things. I've decided to clean my room after two weeks of being with Nate and holding his hand tight, telling him to stay strong. My eyes and head still hurts like hell. I fixed my bed and my entire room especially my study table and my computer table filled with our pictures together. My computer table was Nate's favorite part of my room. Every time he'll stop by our house, he'll proceed to my bedroom and he'll just sit in my, purple swivel chair and make funny faces in my laptop's camera and eventually put it on his facebook account and he'll tell all the online community how much he loves me. After uploading his pictures, he'll stand up and hug me from the back and he'll take me to my swivel chair and hug me tight and kiss me. I walked towards my swivel chair. I sat there feeling his presence. I closed my eyes and a tear started to fall. I wiped my tears and I opened my laptop to check my facebook account. When windows 7 started and loaded completely, the picture of me and Nate on my little brother, Christian's birthday party flashed on the screen. It was Nate who made that photo my laptop's wallpaper. I opened a folder on the desktop without knowing what would be in it. When I opened it, it was Nate Nd I's compiled pictures together. We were happy. We were lucky. My mom told us that our relationship was close to perfection. We never fought, he never let me cry, he never failed me. He was Sweet, he was my prince, he was my everything and lastly, he loves me more than anything. I closed the folder and decided to proceed to my facebook account. I saw everyone's sympathies. There ere R. I. P. Nate and we'll miss you Nate all over my profile's home. I viewed Nate's profile and I saw condolences and R.I. P. s on his wall and one post caught my attention. It was our friend, Sarah.

Sarah Lynn Sommers

Aye Nate, saw your blog post. You never failed to love Caitlin. I feel sorry for what happened. You'll be forever loved. Miss you! I hope you're happy with Jesus jow. :')

About an hour ago Like . See Friendship