Princess Needs

The clerk stood outside by her house.  Waiting for Lora to come right back out.  Princess Lora ran out of the room.  Afraid of that happened, which made her confused.  She decided what actually she had to do.

"I'll take it back and admit that I stole.  But then the clerk will tell my father.  What if I just pay for it.  Lie about stealing it.  That is all wrong, I must make things right.  Those two little men must get out my sight.  

She went downstairs quickly, I must say.  Her parents went out to a fancy party.  Who can she trust to talk about this?  She peeks out the door, noticed the clerk was still there.  Should I give it back, then say I'm sorry.  But what about if he calls the police.

She went to the closet to her hiding stop.  Took out the money she needs it to pay.  Then she sat there, thinking what to do and what to say.

I'm too young for jail.  I must make things right.  I need someone to tell me and help me decide.

Then again the whispered appeared in the wind.  "Give it back, make it right, my child, you'll feel better then.  Like I said before, don't listen to him. He is very evil,  he advises, are all sins.  Listen to me child, I'm a good Angel.  I won't steer you wrong, I promise I won't.  He's right at the door, so decide what to do.  Give back right now, a thief is not you."

Then the little devil jumped right on his back.  Pulled and bit her ear as he screamed and he yelled.  "Do not give back!  Child, please listen to me.  You may have the world, we just take what we need.  As the little devil continued to talk, little bits of fire, flew out of his mouth.

Lara stood back, as she stared at the flame.  Little devil smile, trying to find what he is.  Then the tiny Angel approach once again.   "Child run out that door and do not look back.  Give the wallet back to that man on your step.  We will disappear when you do the right thing.  Do listen to me, I won't steer you wrong, please.

The Princess looked at the Angel and gave him a smile.  "I do know what to do, and I'll do it right now.  She grabbed an empty glass, then flip it around.   Quickly trapped the devil, he had no way out.

She quickly grabbed the wallet and ran back downstairs.  Open the front door and the clerk was still there.  "Look I'll like to say something right now.  I'm sorry that I've stolen.  Take your wallet right now.   Oh, please don't tell my dad, for I made a mistake, that I won't do again, I will pay for my things if you give me a chance.

The clerk, rolled his eyes, as he grabbed the wallet.  "You are lucky you stepped out the moment you did.  I was about to call the police.  Thank you for giving me back what you stole.  All I want from you, don't return to my store.

"Thank you thank you, for giving me a break.  I won't ever steal anything again.  I won't even visit your store, you will see.  Then in due time, you'll forget what I did.

The clerk walked away without saying goodbye.  Lara didn't care, for she did want was right.  Then she looked around.  Hoping she was alone.  

Then she noticed something in the sky with a glow.   The Angel wave goodbye as he went on his way.  Lora just smiles, for she did the right thing.  Then she walked away, doing only good deeds.

The End

Maria Pagan