Chapter One

Chapter One

It's been a week since the werewolves showed up. Everything between Xander and I has been great. Our baby has been doing great too. Today was the day that the rest of the Raider Pack arrives. From what Jake has told us the rest of his pack are arriving today.

I sighed because today was yet again another Monday.

"Morning, babe." Xander grinned, peppering my lips and stomach with kisses.

"Stop!" I giggled.

We did our regular routine and I put on a tight white v-neck, a pair of short shorts, and a pair of silver gladiator sandals.

"You look sexy." Xander smirked, kissing me hard on the lips. I kissed him back just as roughly until someone cleared their throat.

"Sorry ma!" Xander chuckled.

"It's fine, darling. But you two need to head off to school." She grinned at us.

We both chuckled and headed to the car. We arrived to the school shortly after and got out of the car. We leaned on the front of the car as always and made-out with me pressed against the hood of it.

"Mmm." I moaned as Xander began sucking on my tongue.

Our make-out session soon turned very heated when I wrapped my legs around his waist and he started grinding into me. Next thing ya know we're both in the car having a quickie in the back seat. And let me tell you, everyone could clearly hear me screaming Xander's name in pleasure.

"Mmm! OH BABY!" I moaned loudly as he pounded into me hard and fast.

After we'd both had our release and were satisfied we climbed out of the car. But the second we did I knew something was up with Xander because his head was whipping around everywhere, searching for something.

"MINE!" Xander growled when he spotted a girl getting out of her car.

I could already tell that she was a skanky ass bitch who slept with every man in sight.

She looked right at him as he approached her and he did the one thing I prayed he would never do. He pulled her flush against him and slammed his lips on hers. My heart shattered at the sight and I wanted nothing more than to break down and cry.

But me being a Valentine, that was NOT an option. I watched as they eventually pulled away to breathe and the girl let out a growl. I already knew she was a werewolf.

"Why do you smell like you've just had sex with another woman!" she all but screamed.

"Because I did." He said in a 'duh' tone.

"Who is she!?" she growled.

That seemed to snap him out of it. He looked right at me then her and then rushed to my side.

"Baby! I'm so sorry! I don't know what came over me!" he apologized, wrapping me in his arms. He kissed my lips lightly and then looked deep into my eyes.

"I love you, baby. I really do. But I want to at least give my mate a chance." He said the words that I knew would change my life forever.

"But what about us! What about getting married! What about OUR baby!" I screamed. Him saying shit like that just seemed to set off a bomb of rage inside of me.

"I-I don't know. I don't think we can get married anymore. I-I don't think there will EVER be an 'US' again!" he snapped.

And then he did the one thing I NEVER thought he would do. He pulled his knife out of his back pocket and stabbed me right in the stomach. Killing my baby. Killing OUR baby.

I clutched my stomach in pain and then did the one thing I swore I would never do to him. I turned on him.

My gums became sore and the next thing I knew I was digging my teeth so far into his shoulder that it would leave a permanent scar forever.

My wound on my stomach quickly healed and I ran straight to the car, got in, and sped home.

"MOM! DAD! LISA! JACK!" I yelled, storming into the house like a bat outta hell.

"What hap- OH DEAR LORD! Is the b-baby?" my mom couldn't even finish her sentence.

"Yes." I shouted, my entire being was oozing with rage and power.

"Wh-who?" my dad asked.

"ALEXANDER!" I growled. They knew I'd snapped.

"Why would he kill his own child?" they asked.

"HE FOUND HIS DAMN MATE AND THE NEXT THING I KNOW I'M SINGLE AND BABYLESS!" I screamed. I probably looked like a damn demon at this point.

"Does he have ANY idea how strong that child is! That baby you ARE carrying is more powerful than he will EVER understand! You DID NOT lose that baby!" my father growled.

I gave him a confused look.

"A Hunter baby of the Valentine's CAN'T be killed." He clarified.

I sighed in utter relief. But I was going to get my revenge on Alexander and his little slut.