Prologue

Undeniably Beautiful

Prologue

"Come on baby. It's time to get up." Xander, my fiancé whispered, peppering kisses along my neck making me giggle in delight.

"Okay." I giggled like a school girl.

"I love you." he pecked my lips.

"Love you more." I grinned staring into his gorgeous golden eyes.

"Not possible." and with that he kissed my slightly round tummy.

He got up out of bed, pulling me with him. I went to our walk-in closet and grabbed a navy blue tank top and then went to our dresser to grab my favorite denim skirt. I pulled out fresh undergarments and jumped in the shower, Xander right behind me. We showered quickly and then got out to get dressed.

I put on my matching black lace underwear and bra and then slipped on my clothes. Xander was already fixing his hair when I walked into the bathroom. I quickly blow dried my hair, making it straight with a slight curl to it.

I did my makeup lightly. I put a gold eyeshadow on with a thin layer of eyeliner on my top and bottom lid with a little mascara to help make my eyes pop. I brushed my teeth and then walked back to the closet putting on my 2 inch black heels.

"Ready to go, babe?" Xander asked, coming behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Yeah." I sighed.

We walked down the stairs to the kitchen and both grabbed an apple and the lunches the cooks made for us. My mom and dad were already at work along with Xander's parents. We lived in a huge house and in one wing Xander's family lives while mine lives in the other wing.

We walked out of the house and into the garage, unlocking the shiny black mustang. I hopped in the passengers seat and Xander got in on the drivers side, driving us to school.

Xander rested a hand on my thigh and looked at me through the corner of his eyes and gave me a heart warming smile.

When we arrived to school not even three minutes later we noticed that there was about 70 or so new students and immediately knew they were werewolves. They were the only ones to travel in such large groups, packs.

Xander parked and got out coming to my side and helping me out of the car. He wrapped an arm around my waist and we walked to the front of the car where he leaned against it with me in between his legs, my back against his chest.

I took a big whiff of the air and sure enough, new werewolves were at the school. Being a descendent of one of the original hunters had its perks. For instance the heightened senses. My senses were better than any werewolf or vampire's.

Xander growled when he noticed every pair of male eyes glued to me.

Xander was more werewolf than hunter do to the fact his grandfather was an Alpha. His mother found out his father was her mate and left the pack to be with him. They all still visit the pack every once in a while.

And no I am not Xander's mate. We are in love, engaged, and having a baby together.

"Sh. It's okay baby." I cooed, turning my head enough to capture his lips with my own. He kissed me back immediately.

"I love you." he whispered.

"I love you more, my dear fiancé." I grinned.

And once again he bent down and planted multiple kisses on my stomach. He lifted my shirt up and started to pepper kisses all over it.

"Xander!" I giggled. "Stop!" I squealed.

He laughed and hugged me tightly.

We both decided to tune into the were's conversation.

"They're engaged!" one gasped.

"They can't be any older than 17!" another said.

"I think she's pregnant." This time it was a girl to comment.

I looked at Xander and gave him a smirk. I walked over to the very large group with him hot on my heels.

"So how many of you are there?" I asked looking at who I assumed was the Alpha's son.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He played it dumb.

"Now let's not be stupid about this. I know you're all werewolves and there's more than just you 70 coming to this school. So where are they?" I pushed.

"How'd you-" I cut him off.

"I'm a vampire hunter." I smirked. "Well was. I'm kinda off duty for a while." I smiled.

"See! I told you!" the girl that said I was pregnant squealed. "Now pay up!"

"Oh?" he asked.

"Yup. So what's you're name?" I asked him.

"Jake Raider. Alpha of the Raider pack." He smirked.

"Nice. Well I'm Denaris and this is my fiancé Alexander." I smiled.

"It's nice to meet you both. And as for your question, yes there are more of us coming. They just won't be here for another week or so." He smiled.

"Okay. Well as long as you don't cause any trouble you can stay." Xander said with a tight smile.