eleven

Tom rested his back on the armrest of the couch, looking up 'how to talk to your crush.' He wasn't finding anything useful, so just gave up and texted Matt.

Tom: i dunno if tord hates me

Tom: probably

Tom: hello??

He sighed and peered over to the kitchen where Tord was sitting.

"Hey, uh.. norski?"

"What is it?" Tord asked gruffly.

"..." Thoughts raced through Tom's head. "Never mind." He chewed his lip and looked down. What does he think of me!? God damnit, he hides his emotions so well!

Tom got up and walked to the kitchen. He opened the fridge and stared inside of it in thought. Maybe I should just compliment him? Yeah! Then I can see his reaction, and see if he loves me or not!

Settling on his plan, Tom closed the fridge and looked at the Norwegian.

"Y-Your, uh.. hoodie looks g-good today."

Tord blinked in confusion. He slowly dragged his gaze to meet Tom's 'eyes'. "It... looks the same everyday...?"

"R-Right, I know, just, um..." Tom cleared his throat. He speed-walked to the couch and flopped on it face-down. That was the worst idea ever.

"Alright.." Tord shrugged it off.

Tom felt like his chest was gonna burst. I can't. I can't deny these feelings I have anymore. I fucking love Tord!

...damnit.

--Time Skip--

Tord opened the door to the small apartment, about to step out into the night.

"Wait, Tord!" Tom chirped, looking up from his phone. "Where are you going?"

"Oh. For a ride on my bike."

"Pfft- bike?"

"Motorcycle."

Tom blinked in realization. Could he be any more badass? "Oh.."

"Wanna come with?" Tord's eyes flitted to the right nervously before going back to the blue clad male.

"Sure, why not?" Tom shrugged and got up.

They both walked out and downstairs to the parking garage. It took a few minutes to find Tord's motorcycle, but eventually, they did. A couple of helmets were tied to the side. Tord picked up the black and red one and strapped it on.

"You look like a dork," Tom smiled crookedly.

"I'd rather look like a dork than a bloody mess on a highway," Tord shot back.

"Good point." Tom nodded and got the other helmet, putting it on.

Tord sat down with his legs on either side of the vehicle. He looked over his shoulder at Tom and said, "You're gonna need to hold onto my waist."

"Huh? You never told me that!" Tom squeaked in surprise.

"I thought you were smart enough to guess."

Fucking christ, I have to hold on to him!? Hesitantly, Tom got on as well and wrapped his arms around Tord's waist loosely.

"Thomas, i'm not gonna attack you if you hold tighter. If you die, Edd would kill me," Tord sighed impatiently.

"Okay.. a-and be careful. I don't really like motorcycles, and I don't trust you riding one at night."

"Don't worry."

"I'm worrying."

"..k."

The engine roared as it turned on, lighting up and rumbling. Tom's breath hitched as he tightened his grip on Tord.

Soon enough, they were off driving down the road with cars and buildings rushing past them. Tom was holding onto Tord with a death grip and had his face buried in his back.

"Tom!" Tord yelled over the noise.

"What!?"

"Open your eyes and lift your head!"

"Are you fucking insane!? No!"

"Trust me!"

Tom whimpered but slowly opened his eyes. He lifted his head and looked around. The bright lights of the city gave off a weirdly calming vibe. Although not very clear because of light pollution, stars sparkled in the sky. Wind rushed at Tom as if trying to hold him back. A smile spread across his face. "It's beautiful." His words were carried off with the wind.

After a few minutes of riding, they were out of the city and into open land that stretched out as far as anyone could see. There weren't even any cars; only them two.

Tord slowed to a stop on the side of the highway. He turned off the motorcycle and made sure it was being held up by the kickstand before getting off. Tom hopped off next and breathed heavily, his heart racing and veins pulsing with adrenaline.

Each male removed their helmet and placed it on the seat.

"Why are we here?" Tom asked.

"For the view." Tord answered simply.

"What view?"

The Norwegian motioned to the sky with a wave of his hand. The stars were brighter then ever. Now there was a cool breeze instead of intense wind.

"Holy fucking shit.." Tom whispered as he laid eyes on the beautiful sight.

"Let's go sit on the fields," Tord smiled and walked off.

Tom watched him go, his heart swelling. The silver light of the crescent moon bathed Tord, turning him into a silhouette.

"He's so beautiful," the Brit breathed out. He snapped out of his thoughts and followed Tord to the grass, sitting beside him on a hill.

Silence settled between the two. Tom picked at blades of grass nervously. Should I tell him now? I think this is the best time.

Tord hummed a tune softly to himself, running his hands over the grass calmly. Tom watched him from the corner of his 'eye.' It was pretty easy for him to do since no one could tell.

Just do it, Thomas. "Tord.."

"Yes?"

"..I love you."