six

Just as Tom was about to start reading, he heard the bathroom door open. He yelped in surprise and stuffed the book under the couch quickly. He pulled out his phone and pretended to use it.

Tord stepped into the room. A towel was wrapped around his waist, revealing his bare chest. Tom glanced at him and mumbled, "put on a shirt", while his face heated up.

"I will, idiot. I was just gonna ask, why is the door to my room open?" Tord frowned.

"Wha- uh- um- you must've left it open, I-I don't know!" Tom stammered nervously. His heart began to race.

"Yeah, okay.." the other glared at him suspiciously, then slunk off to his room.

Sighing in relief, Tom sank back into the couch cushions. He typed in his password on his phone, noticing he got a text from Edd.

Edd: Hey! I hope you two haven't strangled each other :)

Tom: not yet, cola boi

Edd: Haha xD

Edd: So, what are you doing?

Tom: just watching tv.. wbu?

Edd: Drawing while my little cousins run around the room like brats

Tom: oh,,

Edd: What's Tord doing? He's dead, isn't he?

Tom: i wish! he's in his room, probably jerking off to hentai

Edd: Gross, Tom

Tom: ;)

Edd: Anyway... How have you been?

Tom: fine, i guess, but i hate it here

Tom: tord is such an asshole

Edd: How so?

Tom: i thought he cut himself and he laughed at me for making sure he didnt

Edd: Oh...? You care~?

Tom: NO

Edd: Chill out, Tom hah

Tom: fuck you, i'm out byeeeee

Edd: Bye!

Tom put his phone in his pocket and lifted his head as Tord took a seat on the couch, away from the eyeless male.

"What should we do today?" Tom asked.

"We?" Tord looked at him and tilted his head, feigning confusion.

"Fuck you, norski. I'm just trying to be nice."

Tord laughed and looked away from him. "Anyway, I have to run a few errands," he got up. "You can come with me, if you want.." He added the last part quietly.

I could go, or... stay and read his journal! "I'll stay, thanks." Tom smiled innocently.

Suspicion shined in Tord's gray eyes. He let out a sigh and grabbed his car keys, twirling them around his finger. "Okay. Don't set the house on fire."