HAPPY BIRTHDAY LANCE! 7/28/17

[I'm taking this time to make a little side chapter, this will not contain any of the happenings of the book, this is a fluffy happy story about Lance planning his own birthday!.. ]

[Be prepared..]

"Good morning handsome," Lance said seductively to himself in his mirror. He felt his chin, his smooth skin was as fabulous as ever, his teeth shined magnificently and his eyes sparkled a dark blue. Of course Lance could only look this handsome on this Occasion, it was his day to shine!

He took off the towel from his head and smoothed out the curly mess of his hair. He put on his favorite jacket and his jeans with his only pair of shoes. His door opened with a hiss and he strutted out with power.

"Oh, Keith! Know what day it is?" He said to the red pilot. Keith looked at Lance annoyed then sighed.

"I don't know, I haven't known since we left Earth Lance" Keith said with a tinge of impatience in his voice. Lance quickly got the memo and dropped the conversation.

"Oh" he stretched his head absently then rubbed his nape, "gonna go to breakfast?"

"Obviously Lance" Keith said starring at him.

"Ill just," he turned around, "leave"

Lance started running away and took another hallway to the dinning area. He could hear the echo his feet made as he put one foot In front of the other in a steady pattern. After he felt he was far away enough from Keith, he started walking. He steadied his breath and walked the rest of the way the dinning room.

He walked into the room and saw Allura and Shiro talking, Lance snickered and walked up to them.

"How are our two love birds doing?" He whispered between them.

"Lance! I didn't hear you come in!" Allura said blatantly flustered. The same was for Shiro as well, both of their faces and tips of the ears were a light shade of red. Lance snickered, covering his mouth with his left hand. He rested his right one on the top of Shiros chair.

"Okay, funny Lance, now could leave us for a bit cadet?" Shiro asked looking up at Lance.

Lance grumbled and complied nicely, "yes Shiro"

"More like dad.." Pidge scoffed.

"Hey! Shut it, you little gremlin" Lance said with a smirk. He jumped onto the table in one swift motion and picked up a plate of food goo.

"Oh.Its.on" Pidge said, getting up slowly from her seat at the corner edge of the table, she lept up onto the table and started flinging her food at Lance.

"Ah!" Allura gasped as food fell onto her chest, "you two settle down!" She pouted, whipping off the intergalactic alien food.

"Allura, let them be kids, after all, we did take it away from them too early" Shiro coerced the princess. He let his hand gently land on hers, Allura looked up to Shiro with sparkly eyes.

"Shiro.."

"Urg! Gag!" Pidge said pointing her index finger into her mouth.

"Agreed" Lance said chuckling with Pidge, "you know Pidge.." Lance said, jumping off the table with a thud, he helped Pidge down, "I.." He stopped and thought closely about what he was gonna say.

"I, you're really.. I, you and Hunk are.." He kept stuttering and scratching his nape.

"Lance," Pidge sighed happily, "no matter what, Hunk and I will always be with you" she said with a wonderful smile. She hugged Lance quickly then let go.