Caged Feelings

A/N: Not my first story if you consider the ones I've deleted. Basically this will be a fully romance story, and do expect a surprise at the end ;)

Disclaimer: I don't own the cover photo, all sources are from Google D;

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                          .:.CHAPTER ONE.:.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Did you hear, did you hear?" a blonde girl grabbed her friend's arm.

Her friend turned. "No, what?"

"Amanda and Taylor broke up!" 

The friend, a chocolate hair girl, gasped. "No way! When did this happen?"

The blonde shrugged. 

"This morning. Violet told me that Taylor found out that Amanda cheated on him. Can you believe it? Amanda is like a role model to the girls here! I don't know what will happen to her!"

"Who's the guy then?"

"Uh...I don't know," the blonde said. Then her face lit up. "Why don't we go and find out?"

And the two girls bolted out of the class in a blink of eye. A brown haired girl who sat just behind them rolled her eyes at the conversation she had just witnessed. Riley Waters never understand the enthusiasm of the girs to run around the school collecting gossip. To her, it was a waste of energy and time. She'd rather sit in a fix place and day dream. This is why Riley hates it when their professor required them to go around for infos to do their projects. She hated the search. She really did.

Suddenly, the sound of someone pulling a chair infront of her was heard. 

It is the break time for the students before the next class started. Most students took the oppoturnity to wandered around the school or looking for their significant other.

Riley whipped her head towards the direction and narrowed her eyes. The boy with golden locks grinned at her with his usual cheeky smile. Damian Anderson, the one boy that she hated the most in the world entire world, aside from her brother, Mark. She wondered what had she done wrong in the past to have to have a neighbor like Damian. Damian is selfish, playful and sexist. To him, the girls are only toys and weak beings.

Riley personally hates the last part a lot.

She ignored him and pulled out her earphones from her pocket and stuff in into her ears. She saw Damian raising a brow but said nothing. Her thumb scrolled along the iPod screen, searching for suitable songs. 

"You're gonna ignore me just like that?" she heard him ask.

"No use talking to a jerk." 

Damian shrugged. 

"Well don't you want to know about Taylor?" 

That question made her stop scrolling. She looked up and pulled one of her earphones out, staring at Damian. Dull brown eyes met golden and Riley always wondered why someone as devilish as Damian could have such beautiful eyes. Maybe that's what they called 'angel in disguise'. Damian's features really hides who he is, the devil. Riley had always adored those eyes that seem to change colors everytime she blinked but when she thought of the owner, she changed her mind.

"Why would you think that I want to know?"

Damian shrugged. "Well, he's your crush, isn't he?"

Riley's eyes widened and her jaw dropped. She leaned forward.