chapter ten- the best of ten (my favorite Doctor)

authors note- hello again. how are you all? this chapter is dedicated to my follower bells18 as she is my only follower at the moment. if aanyone else follows me they will get a dedication. ;-) so follow me!!!.I promise I will follow back!!!! and yes I am aware that that's four chapters of quotes in a row. you don't need to tell me!!!

chapter ten

dalek- the doctor will open the ark.

Doctor- (laughs) (serious) the doctor will not.

dalek- you have no way of resisting.

doctor- well...you got me there (pulls out sonic from his pocket) there's always this.

dalek- A sonic probe.

doctor- that's screwdriver.

dalek- it is harmless.

doctor- oh yes, harmless is just the word. that's why.I like it. doesn't kill,doesn't wound, doesn't main, but I tell you what it does do. it is very good at opening doors.

doctor- why? why would I give her my screwdriver? why would I do that? it's giving me all these years to think about it, all those years of a way to save her. what he did is give her a screwdriver. why would I do that? (checks that sonic has.no charge, the sonic displays three bars) oh, oh,oh,oh look at that! I'm very good.

Donna- what have you done?

Doctor- saved her.

(regenerated to the.10th doctor)

doctor- hello. (sucks teeth) New teeth, that's weird. now where was I? oh, that's right, Barcelona. (smiles)

rose- (whispers.to the Doctor) I need you.

doctor- (straight up with his sonic.screwdriver) (stops the tree from attacking)

tree- (gone)

doctor- by the ancient rights of combat,I forbid you to scavenge here for the rest of time. when you go back to the stars and tell others of this planet, when you tell them of its riches,its people, its potential. when you talk of the earth make sure that you tell them.this. it. is. defended.

master- always the woman.

doctor- right.

master- dying in your arms.

doctor- what do you mean? your not dying, its only a wound,.just regenerate.

master- no.

doctor-  one little bullet, come on.

master- You obviously don't know me well. I refuse.

doctor- regenerate, just regenerate. please, please, just regenerate. come on.

master- and spend the rest of my life imprisoned with you?

doctor- but.you've got to. come on. it can't end like this you and me. all the things we've done together. axons, remember the axons? and the daleks. we're the only ones.left. there's nobody else. regenerate.

until now I throught I was just a survivor. but I'm not. I'm the winner. that's.who I am. time lord victorious.

lady- and there's no-one to stop you?

doctor- no.

doctor- I'm the doctor, I'm a time lord, I'm from the planet gallifray, from the consullation of kastrubrus,.I'm 903 Years old and I'm the man that's gonna save your lives and all  6 billion people on the planet below. have you.got a problem with that?

man- no.

doctor- in that case, allons-y.

Doctor- i'm gonna let that pass,.just as long as you let them pass.

nasta varda- how long have you known?

doctor- I've been counting the shadows. your the only one now, she's nearly gone, be kind.

nasta varda- these are our forests, we are not kind.

doctor- I'm giving you back your forests but you are giving me them. you are letting them go.

nasta varda- these are our forests they are our bait.

doctor- don't play games with me. you have just killed someone I like, that Is not a great place to stand. I'm the doctor and your the biggest library in the universe. look me up.

doctor- allons-y.

authors note- thanks and be sure to follow me as you get a dedication and i follow back!!