chapter three- short story part one

authors note- I throught instead of a joke or quote, maybe I should do a one Chapter short story. so that is what I am about to do. but do not worry the next chapter is strictly gonna be a 5 quotes one. xx p.s I put Part one because.... welll..... I don't know why I put part one..... oh well.

chapter three

short story part one

I watched as every last piece of our relationship fell apart one last time. I am Rose Tyler I am the girl who ran until people believed could run no longer, she had said goodbye to the Doctor and still went to find him, she got a new human doctor.... and she was now sitting in front of an empty purse, counting her last penny over and over again to see if it was really the last one. I had split up with my new doctor the day after the old one left. I couldn't bear his face no longer. his stupid, idiotic, unbearable, silly, handsome, ... face. but he wasn't my doctor he was human... he risked his life to make me happy.... thats when I broke up with him. all the memories came flooding back. I didn't want him. I wanted my Doctor the one with a face so stupid I Couldn't bear to look at it, the one with a suit and tie, the one with a blue screwdriver....

suddenly, I heard a noise of a police box In the back yard... it can't be...

I ran across the uncut, blades of grass, jumping across half pennies and stones, to a large police box. I stood up right to it and gingerly put my hand on it. it had a logo of some sort but it looked roughly the same. maybe he had put the logo there to surprise me... just then the door opened and I jumped back as a Brown haired man, in a bow tie and stupid red braces came out with a ginger haired young woman. he turned round and shouted,"oh!!! rose Tyler, how is that possible!!" I said,"what have you done with the doctor?" and I slapped the man round the face. "I am the..ow... doctor.." he repiled,"no your not! my doctor wouldn't ever wear such stupid clothes!!" and I slapped him hard. "stop!! just give me one chance to have a check up," gingerly, he took out a stethoscope to listen to his heart. I put it on the left side of his body, his heart beat was heard "now put it on the right side," I gently put it on the right side of his body, his other side.... had a heart as well. I dropped the stethoscope and hugged the doctor hard."oh hello!!" he said surprised. " my doctor has come to save me!! like knew you would that's why you gave me my stupid other doctor!" i said.

he gently repiled,"no it's because.."

autours note!!- hello again after all that. how are you all then?? I promise that I will do jokes and quotes from now on!! unless you liked That then I will do another short story book. tell me in the comments. and if you didn't like.that you don't have to read it and if you did you can!! everyone's happy!! bye.

from

beth xxx