What Happened!?

I woke up and looked across to see if Fushimi was on his bed. He wasn't.

"Hmm...Where is he?"

"You mean me?" Fushimi said mysteriously.

"Ahhh! And y-yeah you. I was wondering because Indeed to go in a few."

"OK.."

He looked a bit sad, but I couldn't tell. Fushimi is so different.....I like him for that. I wish I could tell him that.

I got out of my bed and got changed. I grabbed my sword and put it on my waist. Then, I sat at my desk writing a letter. I shielded it from Fushimi and I could tell that made him suspicious.

"What are you writing hmm?" He asked.

"A letter to.....Mr. Munakata! Yeah, I wanted to thank him for everything."

He turned and sat on his bed. "Oh OK. *tsk* if that's what you say."

I finished and folded the paper and put it on my bed. I left and waved to Fushimi.

"Bye.." He said quietly. I didn't hear him. I think he was glad I didn't.

Fushimi's POV

What was she writing....? I know it wasn't for the captain. If it was, she would have brought it with her. I just need to know....and when I'm around her....why does my heart hurt....is she evil? No,she can't because she's Awashima's daughter. She's too....too....nice! And kind, so that's out of the list. Hmm...a peak won't hurt....wait. Maybe the letter was for me the whole time....I must read it.

I walked over to the bed and looked at the letter. It said my name. Sarahiku. I unfolded it and read it:

Dear Fushimi,
I think being your roommate has had a positive impact on me. You're different then the rest of the clansmen. I admire you for that. I bet you're thinking, why couldn't she tell me in person? Well, I'm to shy to say stuff like this in front of you. I think of you like my role model. The clan members think your smile is creepy, right? I don't think so. I think its unique! People also say you're cold....I think its just your personality! And I think its great. You're a really good person Fushimi. Never think of you as less.

Sincerely, Ashley🌸

"I...need to find her."

I grabbed my sword and ran out of my room. I passed the lieutenant on the way.

"Fushimi! Where are you going?"

I just kept running.

"Fushimi? Fushimi! What's wrong!?"

I turned around. "Its Ashley. Now I got to go!"

"Ashley!? Fuse, you do the training session! I need to go help!"

"Yes Ma'am!" Fuse replied.

The Lieutenant was right next to me and we ran all the way to the gate. We saw Mr. Munakata and I had no time to stop.

"Fushimi? Seri?"

We just kept running.

"Its Ashley!!!" I yelled.

He widened his eyes. "Let's go!"

The three of us ran all the way to HOMRA.

I broke in. Yata stared at me.

"Sarahiku!? What are you doing here!? And why do you look upset?! What's wrong!?"

It was hard to say... Since I never get like this. But... "Has Ashley been here?"

Yata looked confused. "You mean the girl who went with Rikio to see Shiro at Ashinaka?"

I then sighed in relif. "Thank god..."

"Why monkey? What's wrong?"

I can't tell him why. I can't even tell myself why! Or The lieutenant or Munakata.

"I...I can't say! Anyway, thanks Misaki." And I ran out towards Ashinaka high. Awashima came with me.

"Sooo.." Munakata said.

"Like what just happened!? Why is Fushimi so...worried about that girl!? Like...no way he...NO WAY."

Munakata just laughed and nodded. "Yeah way."

Me and the lieutenant were already at the front of the school. "Ashley!!!!!!!" I yelled.

I got no reply.

"ASHLEY!!!!!" Awashima screamed.

We got into the school by getting 2 students ID cards to get in. We passed by the classrooms and made it to Shiro's room. I knocked.

"Yashiro Isana open your door now!"

Neko opened the door. "Meow? MEOW!! ITS CREEPY SMILE MAN!!"

Shiro looked from the side wall. "Huh? Fushimi?"

I marched in and gave Yashiro a strong look. I was mad. Because Ashley wasn't here. If anything happened to her, HE'S DEAD.

"WHERE IS ASHLEY, YASHIRO."

Shiro got up and walked to a door.

Thank god...I'm glad she's OK.

"Ashley? Rikio?"

Why isn't she replying. Its unlike her. "Ashley?"

The lieutenant came over and put her ear on the door. "I hear...CRYING."

OK, now. I'm. Mad. I broke open the door and I saw something I wish I could unsee. I saw Rikio. He was holding something. Or......

SOMEONE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Thanks for reading!
Love you all!
Love,
Fushimi-San