The Clan's Hang out

{Time skip to 12:00pm at training field brought to you by Awashima's bean paste}

Today's my first day helping out here and I'm kinda nervous. I loved watching my aunt do it, but I feel like I'll make the rest of the members feel bad when they see how good I am...I have been training with my aunt ever since she took me in. So I'm pretty good, but I act like I'm not. I'll only fight if needed. Or if someone says they'll give me something haha.

"Let's go! You guys are doing good! Don't mess up!"

They were doing good and I couldn't help but look at Fushimi. Then, he caught me staring. I blushed and looked away. He then, did that grin.

My aunt yelled and pointed at me. OH NO.

"Go get my Niece." 4 of them came at me.

Only when need to....only when I need to.....I felt the urge. I unsheathed my sword.

My sword sparkled in the sun. I jumped up so high you would think I could fly.

"Wow!!!" One of them said.

I looked at them and zoomed down and swung my sword. My First opponent was Fuse. He came at me but he was pretty strong so I dodged a bit then attacked with a special technique that my aunt taught me.

{Time skip brought to you by Rikio's Twinkies}

They all layed tired and out of breath.

I looked at my aunt and went by her. She hugged me and squealed. "OH MY GOSH! YOU'VE LEARNED SO MUCH SINCE I LEFT! OH MY PRECIOUS LITTLE GIRL!"

I felt embarrassed but....I missed her and loved her like a mom, so I didn't care. I looked at Fushimi and he flashed me that smile everyone thought was scary. But.....

"I like your smile Fushimi." I said aloud.

OH MY GOSH WHAT DID I DO!?!?!?!! AHHHHHH I HATE MY SELF!!!

He smiled again. "Thank you very much. I like how you are approachable unlike other people."

I blushed and looked away. My aunt whispered in my ear. "I know you like him Darling! And that's OK! Fushimi's so very nice once you get to know him! And he's different at different times like you! And is sarcastic like you and-"

I cut her off. "STOP THAT!" I blushed.

I got out of her hug and laughed. "See you later Fushimi! You too Aunty! And can't forget you Mr. Munakata!!" I waved and headed for my room.

{Another time skip brought to you by Mr. Kusanagi's Cigarettes}

I plopped on my bed and sighed. I closed my eyes.

Was Fushimi just trying to be sympathetic because of my parents? I bet it is. People think I'm approachable, and I am. But that only makes me a push over. .....no one will be my friend......at least I have Mr. Munakata and my aunt.

"...ello? ..hello???"

I woke up. " huh? What!? Is The colorless king here!?" I jumped up. It was Fushimi.

"Lost in thoughts, ehh? Just thought you might have been dead."

I sighed. "Funny. Thinking will kill me. Yeah, OK."

Fushimi nodded. "Yup." I rolled my eyes.

He is sarcastic like me. Haha.

I took some clothes, got changed in my closet and hopped into bed.

"Going to bed at 10:30 hmm? Goit somewhere to go tomorrow?"

I smiled. "Yup! I'm going to see Shiro and Rikio!"

He looked upset and mad.

WHAT DID I DO!?!!!!!?

He gave a look of anger. But he controlled it. "Oh....that's OK. I'll tell Awashima and Munakata. Because She'll miss you."

I frowned. "Yeah..She'll miss me. But I'll only be gone until 1:00!"

He smiled a bit. "Great. I'll be sure to add that."

I then layed down and feel asleep immediately. I felt my sheets on me.

Hmm...that's nice...

I felt them on me. I must have forgot to put them on. I looked through the corner of my eye.

I saw him. Fushimi.

I think....I have a crush.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading!!!
Love you all!