Hide.

Icy's mouth dropped, and tears dripped from her glistening eyes.

"What do you mean, he's gone?" she demanded, glaring at the Minister. "I gave you a magic proof cage- how foolish do you have to be-"

"Dumbledore, what do I do?" Fudge asked, ignoring Icy. "The Prophet-"

"Ignore that stupid Newspaper, Fudge. You need to get the whole Auror's office on this at once. This man is incredibly dangerous- Have the Dementors-" Icy spoke rapidly, but stopped when she noticed, out of the corner of her eye, Sirius had left, along with Harry, Ron and Hermione. "-track him down," she continued, trying not to let on that she'd seen them leave.

"I'll be taken out of my seat as Minister!" he cried.

Fudge turned to say something to Dumbledore, and Icy took this as her moment to slip out as well. She found Harry, Hermione, Ron and Sirius halfway down the corridor that lead to the Entrance Hall, and she nearly screamed with joy when she saw them.

"Come! We'll go to the Gryffindor Girl's dormitory- The Minister, Shacklebolt and Dumbledore are all men, so they can't get up," said Icy, and Hermione brought her hand to her mouth.

"Smart. We'd better hurry though- they should be here any moment-" Hermione turned to walk back up the corridor, when she saw Dumbledore, Fudge and Shacklebolt striding towards them.

"This way- there's a passageway. Follow me," Sirius said, with a note of urgency. He pulled Icy, Harry, Ron and Hermione around a corner, and then he tapped thrice on a portrait of two very pale, fat pigs, who looked as though they'd been painted by someone who'd never seen a pig before, only read about them. The portrait swung open, and Sirius helped the four children in, pulling it shut when he joined them.

"This should lead to the out-of-order shower in the dormitory that I had at Hogwarts," Sirius explained, leading the way down the narrow tunnel.

"There are passageways everywhere," said Icy. "How the hell did you find half of these?"

"James and I used to wander around at night with his Invisibility Cloak," Sirius smiled fondly at the memory.

"You were brilliant, Mr. Black," said Hermione.

The five reached the dormitory,  and a tear glistened in Sirius's eye.

"Hey, this is our dormitory!" declared Ron, looking at his bed hungrily.

"What bed did he- did my- my dad have?" asked Harry, and Sirius pointed to one near the window. "Really? That's mine."

"It's wonderful that you two have the time to chat, but we need to go. There's going to be a school wide alert, pretty soon. We need to get Sirius up to the girls dormitory, and then tell as many people as we can that he's innocent," Icy said, grabbing the firebolt from Harry's bed. "Come on."

"My firebolt?" Harry asked, confusion showing on his face.

"To fly him up. If a boy touches the staircase, it turns to a slide," Hermione explained their plan, and he nodded.

"Get on then, Sirius. Fly yourself up," Icy said, handing him the top-of-the-line broomstick. He took it in his hands, and flew up the staircase, his soon-to-be-daughter and Hermione following on foot.

"It would probably be safest for you in the our dormitory, since it's the farthest from these stairs... And Parvati and Lavender and Faye wouldn't tell anyone, they'd be too scared," said Hermione, and do the two girls led Sirius down yet another corridor, into a dormitory.

"Sit in my bed and draw the curtains," said Icy. "They'd never touch my bed. Over here. They're terrified of me."

"They are? But- didn't you say-"

"That I had friends?" Icy laughed ever slightly. "Just a little white lie. I didn't want you to worry. But even Hermione and I aren't the greatest of friends."

"We're friends!" protested Hermione.

"We're friends now that you've seen Pettigrew," Icy said, almost coldly. "You didn't believe a word I said before, 'mione," this made Hermione look at her toes.

"Why's there-"

"I've been tampering with the bed lately," laughed Icy. "Ever since you gave me that bag-"

"You did this yourself?" Sirius's mouth dropped.

"Did what?" asked Hermione, and she pulled open the curtains of the Four Poster bed, which was much larger than it appeared. It seemed to be a small room, about six by six feet. Her mattresses lay in the corner, stacked neatly. There was a small desk, and an armchair that had disappeared from the common room the week before. A brown, wooden bookshelf was in the other corner, filled with the books and trinkets Harry and Icy had found in the Room of Requirement.

"This is very advanced magic," said Hermione, awestruck.

"Not really," Icy brushed her off. "Anyways, stay in here Sirius. We'll come and get you when it's safe."

Sirius laughed. He was taking instructions from two fourteen year old girls. James was probably watching, dying with laughter. "Okay, girls."

"Okay. Bye Sirius. I'll see you soon," said Icy, closing the curtains. "Let's hope he doesn't try to be a hero," she whispered to Hermione, crossing her fingers tightly. "I don't think I could handle losing him."